Who is "Admin"?

CRS

Senior Community Member
Probably the most silliest question but I've always been curious, who is the mysterious "Admin"? :p

ADS

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Yes, CPSDarren and Admin are the same person. Generally speaking, he uses the Admin name for administrative stuff and the CPSDarren name for actual car seat related stuff.

southpawboston

wow, a split personality... cool. i do notice a different tone of writing between the two. interesting...

care to chime in, admin? er, i mean, darren...?

Morganthe

LOL -- on a site that I help run, there's us "moderators" with our individual IDs & titles. Whenever there needs to be an authoritative tone, we all have the password access to the "ADMIN" ID which is dictatorial in its anonimity. Very helpful, since we don't get accused of bias or carrying a grudge.:thumbsup:

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I'm guessing that's how it is here, too: the other Admin (not Darren -- obviously, LOL) was a woman ... but I'll leave her nameless :whistle: ;)

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Yep, "Admin" is when Darren has to put on his Boss Hat.

Which is sadly becoming far too often over the last few months. I used to rarely ever have to login to the Admin account:-(

Incidentally, Joolsplus3, UlrikeDG, Murphydog77 and Momika also have admin powers on all forums.

Loves2sing

Just out curiosity what have been the changes over the past few months that have forced you to use your admin priviledges? The Craigslists posts?

Loves2sing

I have heard little comments about people not being nice on boards or having debates on boards, and I just want to say that I have never experienced anything but helpful and positive feedback on this site. I love this site, and I am addicted to it!! Lol, But a kudos out to those who have been in the threads that I have participated in!! I'm loving you all!

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Basically the number of posts reported by multiple users has increased dramatically. Most of these have been in a handful of controversial threads. Spam accounts for some, too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC