How are newborns fitting in new Britax convertibles...

sparkyd

... with the infant insert? I'm interested in hearing what people's real-world experiences are in terms of whether the Britax convertibles with the insert actually fit newbies.

Thanks!

ADS

sparkyd

Bump. Bueller?

Is it too early to be asking this question - maybe not many people have actually seen a newbie in these seats yet?

emtb79

This is one of mine at about 8 weeks. Shes not a complete newbie and this also without the insert.

picture.php

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
I saw a post on Cafemom in the car seat group there, the newborn in that post I think was about 8lbs, and look as if she would have fit will had the HUGS and shoulder pads been removed. The harness was just below the shoulder.

Chely7425

I posted a thread awhile back with my tiny 3 week old in the ma70... He just fits so I would guess that most newborns would fit with the infant padding. I can try and find the picture again when I get home.

Chely7425

Oh, you would have to remove the hugs for a noob, and no he didn't ride anywhere in it... I was just playing around :)

cookie123

He looks terrified of the cow! That seat is so cute. So is the baby.:) I hope I need one of those some day. The seat, not the baby.

Chely7425

He looks terrified of the cow! That seat is so cute. So is the baby.:) I hope I need one of those some day. The seat, not the baby.

LOL I know :) It is a seat for my parents car right now so it isn't used a ton... I can't wait for T1 to need a booster so I can get more moo!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC