Can I use some of your pix

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I'd like to create a 4 steps (RF, FF, booster, seatbelt) collage with children incorrectly restrained vs. a child correctly restrained -- I have a bunch of misuse images already, but I don't want the answer to be easy for those who know me: I don't want them to see Leila's face & just guess that's the right one :rolleyes: :p Sooooo, I'm in need of pix for each stage, please :) It'd be best if we could see the whole seat, not just a close up.... TIA!

ADS

Yoshi

If you think my siggy pic is usable, you can have it- otherwise, I could e-mail you better ones. :) This is for your website- or something else?

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Good question -- I should have aready said :rolleyes: I'll be puting it in the website, my My Space & also printing out for parents at seatchecks....

I can blob out the faces if anyone prefers!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Feel free to use my pictures as well. I'll see if I can find a few more showing the whole seat. Will you show us your end product?

FYI~I will be removing these pics later or tomorrow :)

Last edited:

scatterbunny

You can use any of Hayley that you want! Just let me know. I have pics showing her at 3.5 and about 40 pounds in just a seatbelt, and also of her in an infant seat with an aftermarket headhugger. And then of course I have tons of pics showing proper use of her in various seats (Husky, Airway, Laptop, Parkway, Turbo, Compass, Futura...).

clothdiapermom

Senior Community Member
If you let me know exactly what view you want I have a 3 week old in a Graco Snugride, and I also have a 2 year 10 month old RF in a Britax Wizard, just let me know.

oxeye

You're more than welcome to my siggy pics. PM me if you want bigger versions or I can take different pics if you're looking for something specific. :)

Tara

Let me know what you need. You likely know all my kids and stats by now LOL
Oh and I have my vehicle back at home so I can snag another shot of any of them you might desire.
I have 2 boosters, FF MA & FPSE and RF RA

Tara

Yes please! Love to have those big boys in boosters :D :thumbsup:

Jenny & Tara -- let me see what I've got & I'll let you know what I still need :thanx!: :bow: (love those eyes in your avatar, Tara :love: )

aww thank ya ... that's my Doodle-bug :)

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
I tried to email you and it said you dont receve emails :) PM me your email add so i can get you a few pics

Clarissa

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC