New seats at Target

crunchierthanthou

I don't think they're reset completely, but I did notice a couple new infant seats tonight. First I spotted a KF30. I thought maybe it was an online return, but there wasn't a tag on it. I dragged it to the scanner to see if it was in the system as an in-store item. It was. :) Only then did I notice it had a shelf tag, too...

0111112107a.jpg

And a girly OnBoard 35- with adjustable base and rated from 4 lbs.

0111112107.jpg

adjustable base photo just out of sight to the upper right, and for lb rating to the upper left.

there was also possibly a new Evenflo Big Kid HBB, but I don't pay enough attention to those to say for sure. :eek:

Anyone notice anything else?

ADS

Spam

Cute onboard! I haven't made the trip to target yet this week, but last week there were empty spaces, but our Target is small and doesn't carry much.

cookie123

New seats at Target today!

They had a new display set up with a Nautilus in brown/green and other coordinating baby pieces. There was also a Chicco Keyfit and stroller with a pack and play and a high chair. Now I can't remember what color. Sorry.

While I was there someone snagged the only CA at 30% off. I don't know what it was marked. No other seats were on clearance.

cookie123

I started a new thread, as I hadn't seen this one. Ours had an endcap display with some Graco things, including a travel system and a Nautilus that were green /brown. It was called spring something.

The other endcap had a Chicco display. It was a highchair, a travel system and a pack and play. I can't recall what color.

gsdguenter

Re: New seats at Target today!

the CA at my Target was marked $125. Too bad I have plenty of seats and don't like the CA I already have . . .

StPaulMom

Re: New seats at Target today!

Which Target?? I was at the St Paul Midway Target today and they had the CA for $125. I found a KeyFit BASE, but no Keyfit seat LOL! And no new Nautilus models...

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
It might have been 125 I looked at several seats so they might just be jumbled in my head. I was tempted to get LO the baby trend they had for 65.00 but I got until may and nobody has great reviews about it. (do you think I should go back and get it)

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
Ok my store must be WAY behind they have nothing new. still trying to clearance out the stuff. I was thinking about buying the Baby Trend Flex loc (its still there for 64 dollars) but i really don't like that seat. And then I was like well maybe the complete air would be a good thing to get, but the box is opened and looks like someone beat the crap out of it so i'll pass

Angela

Not sure how long they've been there, since I don't hit Target all that often, but they had some snugride 30's. I hadn't seen any in real life yet, so that was kind cool. Didn't see any Chicco seats though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC