CAn some one tell me the difference...

icnee

between the nautilus and the nuatilus elite

and they can be latched and tthered in booster right or am I wrong.

TIA

ADS

StPaulMom

The Nautilus Elite had built in lockoffs and the head wings can "expand" (wider, narrower). And yes, IIRC, they can both use full LATCH (lower and top tethers) or just lower anchors in booster mode.

Mae

The Nautilus Elite had built in lockoffs and the head wings can "expand" (wider, narrower). And yes, IIRC, they can both use full LATCH (lower and top tethers) or just lower anchors in booster mode.

Yep, that.

The Elites also have different covers, and IIRC, some extra padding or just some thicker covers.

hesgimenez

So the Nautilus can be LATCH'd in booster mode? I must have completely missed that in the manual or it could be I just didn't read the booster portion yet :rolleyes:. I am thrilled to hear this! :love:

Baylor

So the Nautilus can be LATCH'd in booster mode? I must have completely missed that in the manual or it could be I just didn't read the booster portion yet :rolleyes:. I am thrilled to hear this! :love:

It is not in the manuals.. It is something that was clarified when someone here pushed them on an answer. To confirm I emailed them and was given the same answer.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
http://carseatblog.com/6840/graco-nautilus-elite-first-look-review/

The Elite has better infant padding than the others, of course that doesn't matter once you are past the bottom slots...

It's still a BRU exclusive I think and only comes in that brown Gabe color. The butterfly-like headwings don't support the head of sleeping kiddos any better, but the lockoff is nice for getting a solid seatbelt install (not that the regular model ever seems to be a bad install, so I dunno if it makes much difference).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC