Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

roundabout question

A friend has a roundabout 40 and mentioned head slump for her little 2 1/2 year old...who is FF... she showed me in the manual that it can be reclined in the FF... i saw it on page 18, i just wanted to double check since i haven't ever had a RA and wasn't sure till i saw it for myself!

thanks
    Susan CPST, Busy Homeschooling Mom to
    Elizabeth-15, Hailey-12, Sammy-10, Caroline-6

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: roundabout question

I believe the recline mode, FF, can be used up to 30lbs and then it must be set upright for children weighing more than 30lbs. BUT, I'm saying this off memory... I'd have to read the manual to verify.
    Misty, CPST and SK Senior Checker

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

The old school roundabout could be reclined ff for the whole 40 lbs. there was no limit like the 33 lb one on the bigger Britax convertibles.

5. Thank You from:

Thanks!
    Susan CPST, Busy Homeschooling Mom to
    Elizabeth-15, Hailey-12, Sammy-10, Caroline-6