Target toy clearance January 2011

crunchierthanthou

I'm glad I'm not the only one who uses the card look up. :whistle:

Yeah, I return a lot. Like weekly, and rarely have the receipt. The only time it ever got me in trouble was when my new Target Visa didn't arrive after the old one expired, so they renumbered the account. I cut up the old one before I remembered I'd need for a couple more months if I wanted to return anything.

ADS

mommy2env

My dh laughs at me, and says I'm going to end up getting banned from Target...that they'll even post a picture of me. :rolleyes: :ROTFLMAO:

HEVY

Well they didn't have it. When I got there they said there was one, went to look, nothing, went back up front and they said there was none.

NannyMom

arg! These threads kill me. I want to run out now, but have to wait 2 more hours. I wonder if I'll find anything good stll.

Holly

If you use the clearance inventory locator I linked in the first post, you can see if they have the train table at any stores near you (or should have them). If you know the ASIN or DCPI # of the item, you can look it up there. Those numbers on on the web pages for the items, so you can find them there.

HEVY

If you use the clearance inventory locator I linked in the first post, you can see if they have the train table at any stores near you (or should have them). If you know the ASIN or DCPI # of the item, you can look it up there. Those numbers on on the web pages for the items, so you can find them there.

I used that, they told me thier system updates every 24 hours. When I checked at 730 six stores had it, when I checked before I went there two stores had it.

4boysmom

Our toy clearance started 12/26 so has long since been picked over of the really good stuff, all while at 30% off. Like I said in another thread the lego table was still $56 here.

mom2juliarose

nak

I got DD the Zhu Zhu Pets elevator for $4, and 3 rooms (disco, pool, and movie) for $3 each. I also picked up some Littlest Pet Shop sets for $3 and $4. And a Cars playset (Mater Saves Christmas) for $4.

Holly

I think I'm going to go back and see what is left by now, if there is anything marked down now that wasn't before. They had some disney fairy scooters that were still at 30%, that would be cool if they marked them down more.

spiderangs

I checked my RC remote car- it's Maisto RC Rock crawler for $7.XX.

Have you try to go to target about price adjustment? (train table)

My friend had a luck to get Tonka Ricohet on clearance, don't know how much.

mommy2env

So, um I went to another 4 Targets. :whistle:
I scored a lot of more stuff. I haven't even unloaded my van....I don't know where I should put it.

Anne

Which store did you go to Holly? We were at the Layton one earlier this evening (5ish) and the clearance shelves were completely empty! I thought of hitting Riverdale, but didn't think it'd be worth it as late as it already was.

Holly

Which store did you go to Holly? We were at the Layton one earlier this evening (5ish) and the clearance shelves were completely empty! I thought of hitting Riverdale, but didn't think it'd be worth it as late as it already was.

Riverdale as the store opened, Layton as soon as I could get there after taking Hannah to school at 8:45, then Riverdale again after that.

By the time I got to Layton, there wasn't a whole lot left. I did find the little people airport there though.
I got my train table the first time I was at Riverdale. At the Layton store, they had a few of them and I called my SIL to see if they wanted one, they have 2 2 year old foster boys. She checked with my brother then called back, they wanted one. I should have grabbed one before calling her because just as I went to get one, they were all grabbed. So I went back to Riverdale and got the last one there. By then, they were getting pretty slim too but still had some good stuff, nothing I wanted though.

I went to Riverdale again tonight and pretty much everything is gone. There is one aisle that is still 30% off and and end cap that is 75% off. I got 2 more leapster games for $1.22 each after coupons, but they are ones we already have. Couldn't pass up getting them again though.

Lemonade

Just scored a train table for $19! Plus a full set of track and a drawbridge for $10 each. And a few other random toys. Spent $62 - all of it was 75% off:) I have two birthday parties coming up so some of it is for them. There wasn't a whole lot left, which was probably a good thing!

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
I scored a TON of those [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Paperoni-6012718-Deluxe-Studio/dp/B0021OMLJQ"]Paperoni [/ame]kits (the cutter like in the link, plus some extra ones too) for 75% off, no kit more than $3.48. I grabbed a ton for birthday gifts coming up.

I gave a bunch of them to DD for her birthday (we're going to an indoor waterpark tomorrow, so we had her open presents tonight) and she LOVES them. Really meticulous, and she has to do them far away from DS, but I've never seen her so absorbed in something.

I also got a couple duplo sets for DS for $13.XX.

CommMom

Senior Community Member
My Target had a BUNCH of indoor pop up play huts at 75% off today. I got DS a Cars one for $5! They also had some that were a bit larger for $10 and some tunnels that would attach for $5. I saw Cars, Toy Story (it was a Buzz Lightyear rocket, I think), Disney Princesses, and Dora. They also had a red/blue Circo one that was rocket shaped for $10 too.

crunchierthanthou

I saw those tents last night, too. and a bunch of game tables were 75% off - air hockey, ping pong, seventy bazillion in one...

you know what that means? pool noodles are coming soon. :p

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Yeah, I saw a couple of ping pong tables for $32.99 (I think). I'd have gotten one of those too if I had a place to store it, lol. (I got skeeball from a Sears Appliance Outlet a year or so ago for $40 and am storing it in my parent's garage until we have a place with a game room or basement. I'm determined to have a cool house!)

MonkeysMom615

Yeah, I saw a couple of ping pong tables for $32.99 (I think). I'd have gotten one of those too if I had a place to store it, lol. (I got skeeball from a Sears Appliance Outlet a year or so ago for $40 and am storing it in my parent's garage until we have a place with a game room or basement. I'm determined to have a cool house!)

I'm so jealous of your skeeball score. :whistle: Now I'm probably going to be obsessed with checking our Sears Outlet in a desperate hope I'll find one. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC