booster fit check please?!

stephie1012

how does DD look in it?
1294673321.jpg

she was lifting her arms bc she had them in her lap...wdyt? She is 44.5inches and 45lbs, 5yrs old. Still booster training, she prefers her regent lol i cant blame her tho.

ADS

stephie1012

i was thinking about moving up the headrest. Its currently in the lowest setting..will try that when i pick her up from school later. She hates the turbo so much. She tried the PWSGL and loved it so much more.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
It looks good to me. I initially thought the headrest might need to go up a notch, but it's hard to say with her arms raised since that likely raised her shoulders up - both making it deceiving where the belt guide is in relation to the shoulder, and how close to her neck the shoulder belt actually is. If it's naturally sitting as close to her neck IRL as it is in the picture, then that extra position up might put the shoulder belt right against her neck - in which case definitely leave it in the position it's in now.

The lap belt fit is great though. :thumbsup:

Mom-of-Two

Looks good, to me it looks like the shoulder belt should be more in the center rather than against the neck that much, but it could be you need to raise the headrest a bit, or it is just hard to tell with the pic

My 6.5yo is also 44 lbs and about 45 in and she fits GREAT in a TB- she is not in it full time either for the same reason, I cannot get the girl OUT of her Regent!! :) It IS like the Lazy Boy of car seats, I am telling you she loves that seat!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC