MT question

icnee

My MT sits staight up like your sitting in a chair I moved my DD2 5yo to a ffing seat cause she has problems with her legs and is unable to put them at the angle they would need to be at for her to straighten them.

She was very comfy RFing in the CA at a 30 ish angle but she is over the weight limit.

She wants to go back to RFing and since Jan and Feb are when we have the yuckiest roads here, I like her choice.

Am I able to install the MT at an angle closer to 30*. If so How would I do that my seats are very squishy and once I have the belt tight it is very straight up.

ADS

Leche Mami

Are you able to pull down on the tethers to help you get more of a recline and then of course use the footprop? Have you asked AdventureDad? We have two MT and they are fairly upright but our son is fine with that. When Volvo installed it for us in Sweden, it was more reclined but my DH reinstalled it to get more driver room. Have you asked AD?

icnee

Are you able to pull down on the tethers to help you get more of a recline and then of course use the footprop? Have you asked AdventureDad? We have two MT and they are fairly upright but our son is fine with that. When Volvo installed it for us in Sweden, it was more reclined but my DH reinstalled it to get more driver room. Have you asked AD?

Thanx
I did ask AD and he said the same ting you just did so thank you that makes me feel even better to have it come from two people.

I didnt realize I could pull the tethers that much tighter to help recline, I fixed it today and I hope it helps her.

Some thing is wrong with her legs I am hoping to find out what it is soon, she walks on her toes and falls all the time. I think maybe that is why she cant put them up but hopefully the recline helps.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC