Our MyRide Arrived!

sharsachan

My daughter Dot's myride finally arrived friday night! I'm so excited. Both of my kids were ERF in Sceneras, in November I was able to get my son Bear the Evenflo Triumph 65 [which he ADORES] and now dot has her myride [which she's in love with! She was so excited when I opened the box, lol, and she sat in it in the house the rest of the night while I read the manual and played with the seat] Here are a couple pics! For the record- Dot is 20 months, 26 pounds, 31 inches with a 10 1/2-11 torso [her brother, bear, in the back is 32 1/2 months, 27 pounds, 34 inches with a 11 - 11 1/2 in torso, yes hes tiny lol]

P1010812.jpg

fleece hoodies and fleece blankets to keep warm! [her harness looks kind of weird here to me, like it was loose, but it wasnt, its right after the above pic, i just added the blanket to her, i adjusted the harness on her without the hoody first, then put the hoody on and buckled her again without adjusting so it must just be the angle or the harness cover or something]

P1010818.jpg

Didnt need a towel or pool noodle to get the right angle!

P1010811.jpg

ADS

katiesmommy

OMG, she is so cute! I love her little pigtails. Install looks great. I agree about the harness, probably just the angle.

Sunshy9

I love the recline on the myride65 for rear-facing and its not too bad forward facing, the kids are still reclined enough to be comfortable while sleeping, or to look out the windows. No noodles or towels needed either :)

sharsachan

You're dd is so cute! I like her seat, too.

Thank you! I am loving the myride a lot, no stores near me carry it so it was going out on a limb to order it online but its great and dot loves it so much :)

I love the recline on the myride65 for rear-facing and its not too bad forward facing, the kids are still reclined enough to be comfortable while sleeping, or to look out the windows. No noodles or towels needed either :)

I was surprised that I didnt need a towel to get a good angle! With the sceneras we had, i ALWASE needed a towel or noodle. I'm also loving that I dont need a locking clip anymore. My belts have the locking latchplate but the sceneras didnt pull the belt the right way to make the plate lock so i had to use the locking clip, with our new triumph65 and myride, the locking plate works great!

OMG, she is so cute! I love her little pigtails. Install looks great. I agree about the harness, probably just the angle.

thank you!! she love her pigtails too, alwase tells me how "pretty" she looks when i do her hair :)

Kat_Momof3

she is SOOO cute! with the piggies and then with the way she smiles, she reminds me of my daughter at that age... oh, the ovaries... how they are aching.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC