vivo at big lots??

mamakc

Where are all of you (state, I guess is what Im asking) who are finding the vivo at big lots? I looked at mine and its not there :(

ADS

MOM25BOYS

I haven't been recently, but the last time I was at one of ours (maybe 7mths ago) they had shelves of them in the blush and cobalt for $65. I in NC by the way. ;)

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
shelves full here in Central NY... but DOM are mid 2007 so just over 3.5 years left on them :thumbsdown: $65

Cryssy Jane

I don't know where in the northwest you are, but the shoreline, Wa. location had some last time I went looking.

MOM25BOYS

shelves full here in Central NY... but DOM are mid 2007 so just over 3.5 years left on them :thumbsdown: $65

Same here. :thumbsdown: They all were mid-late 2007 DOM's, but that is exactly what I got when I ordered my last ones at discount prices from JCPenny in 2009 for $50.

mamakc

I don't know where in the northwest you are, but the shoreline, Wa. location had some last time I went looking.

I'm in northern Idaho, near Spokane, wa. Where is shoreline? Im guessing near seattle?

That DOM sucks! lol
I just want to see if it will fit where I want it and I have never seen one in person.

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor

:yeahthat:

Except I'm more downstate NY - in the Hudson Valley area. The Middletown, NY store still had about 10 of them in stock the last time I was in there - which was a few weeks ago. Most of them were pink IIRC.

Big Lots does sometimes have 20% off coupons online which makes the seat about $55 after tax.

Kellz625

I'm in NH and just got one at BL, but the DOM was 2007, I'm taking it back. I'm so upset because DS loves the seat!

Kat_Momof3

Virginia Beach, VA... you either find the Vivo in Cobalt or the Vivo Lite in Blush (Virginia Beach store and Little Creek, Norfolk store, respectively)

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
Virginia Beach, VA... you either find the Vivo in Cobalt or the Vivo Lite in Blush (Virginia Beach store and Little Creek, Norfolk store, respectively)

cobalt and blush at my 2 stores as well... I *think* I recall a gray one, but I play with so many seats I can't remember LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC