Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Newborn Woombies again

I am looking for newborn Woombies...prefer gender neutral (green, yellow, white), but may be open to blue/pink or whatever for a good price. Thanks!
    Last edited by SPJ&E; 01-22-2011 at 07:04 PM.
    Mom to P (9), J (almost 8), & E (2.5)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Newborn Woombies again

I have 2 brand new in package Woombies I would like to sell (baby shower extras). Both NB size. One Lil' Houdini Woombie in Cream and one Original Woombie in Toffee. I would like $35 shipped for the pair.

From their website: Houdini-A firmer swaddle. Still very stretchy but less stretch than the Original. Fabric thicker than the Original. The houdini runs slightly larger, & fits best as stated below despite our "general" sizing guidelines on the PACKAGE and PRODUCT: Newborn 8-16 pounds, Big Baby 17-22 pounds, Mega 22-26 pounds.

Link to Toffee color: http://www.diapers.com/product/produ...roductid=36048

LMK if you are interested. I don't post on here much, but lurk a lot. I can send you a link to my ebay account with feedback if you want.
    DD 2-16-09 & DS 9-6-11

Thanks for the offer. I might possibly be interested in the cream one, but I'm not sure about the Lil' Houdini type (I had planned on getting just the originals). I will let you know if I decide to try it...thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    I have 2 brand new in package Woombies I would like to sell (baby shower extras). Both NB size. One Lil' Houdini Woombie in Cream and one Original Woombie in Toffee. I would like $35 shipped for the pair.

From their website: Houdini-A firmer swaddle. Still very stretchy but less stretch than the Original. Fabric thicker than the Original. The houdini runs slightly larger, & fits best as stated below despite our "general" sizing guidelines on the PACKAGE and PRODUCT: Newborn 8-16 pounds, Big Baby 17-22 pounds, Mega 22-26 pounds.

Link to Toffee color: http://www.diapers.com/product/produ...roductid=36048

LMK if you are interested. I don't post on here much, but lurk a lot. I can send you a link to my ebay account with feedback if you want.
    I'm interested in the toffee one! Possibly the cream one as well if Sam doesnt want them.
    Tiffany, Mama to my lil ladybug, Kianna, 11/10/13, riding in a Graco 4Ever and Cosco NEXT, TTC#2 who will get either Graco 4Ever or Britax B-Safe35.
    All ride safe in 2015 Chevrolet Trax

I didn't know there were different kinds, but I have one. Just a plain ole cream one with a zipper? Washed once. Zipped a newbie in it once. Said newbie lost his you-know-what and I set it aside. He doesn't like to swaddled either, so I guess it's just not him. I also have a few of the good Aden & Anais swaddle blankets to sell.
    Maiya ~ 12y/80lbs ~ Jane Indy Plus ~ Hayden ~ 9y/55lbs ~ SK Monterey ~ Quinn ~ 8y/45lbs ~ RXT ~ Mitchell ~ 18m/24lbs ~ Arctic Cat MA

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Infant-75000-Swaddlepod-Ivory/dp/B0033UVJOU/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1295746286&sr=8-15"]Amazon.com: Summer Infant Swaddlepod, Ivory: Baby[/ame]

these are AWESOME!
    *STACY* Mom to: Sage-9, Nevaeh-6.5, Junior-5, Nayeli-1.5

Thanks all!

I'm definitely buying Keri's white (cream, whatever, lol) one. Still open to more offers if anyone has any! Now watch me buy several and this baby HATE being swaddled, lol...that would be my luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SamPacey&Joshua View Post
    Thanks all!

I'm definitely buying Keri's white (cream, whatever, lol) one. Still open to more offers if anyone has any! Now watch me buy several and this baby HATE being swaddled, lol...that would be my luck.
    It's hard to say what a baby will like. T likes to be swaddled. He is 8 months today and still sleeps in his woombie every night and every nap.

Both BNIP Newborn Woombies listed above are sold!
    DD 2-16-09 & DS 9-6-11

One last bump (well, at least until we find out what the baby is)