Maxi Cosi Rodi XR Pics?

melniemi

Does anyone have pics of kids in the Maxi Cosi Rodi? Are the headwings supportive for sleeping? How is the leg support? Does it require vehicle head support?

Thanks

ADS

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

Twinsmom has them for her kiddos. She emailed me some pic's of her's and I have also bought them for myself. DD just started using them and they are very nice. The wings are very supportive and the seat actually has a upright or recline feature that works great for sleeping. I have to get pics of my DD in hers. I'll have to check and see if I still have the PM with the pics from twinsmom. Oh, her leg support is fine. She does have long legs and seems to have more support in the Maxi Cosi than the Vivo that we bought. They require headrest support if I remember correctly. They have narrow openings for the shoulder belt and sometimes it is a little harder to pull the belt through but we're getting the hang of it. DD can't buckle herself at all yet and she could in the Nautilus with harness. The fabric is very very nice on them. We have Chili Pepper, Citro Rush (my least fav) and Lily Pink.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC