radian memory foam

susanx4

I have a friend how has an older radian65 ( i think early 2007) her daughters bottom is hurting in it... i looked and it doesn't have the memory foam padding like my xtsl, so do you think she can buy and add the foam to that seat?

ADS

christineka

I bet she could, but she'd need a newer cover. I have an old style 65 cover and the memory foam doesn't fit underneath it. (Or at least I haven't been able to get it to fit.)

solmama

I have an older model Radian, as well. I called Sunshine Kids and asked them this very question-if I could use the memory foam on an older model seat or would I need a new cover? The rep said that it should work, but the seat wouldn't have the special pocket-so she sent me the foam free of charge.

I simply took out the crotch buckle, slid the foam under the cover, and reinserted the crotch buckle. The foam has been there for a year and seems to be doing just fine.

Holly

I have the memory foam pad for my 2007 radian 65, I got it sent free from SKJP,
Both covers I have do have the pocket for the foam but I couldn't get it to go in the pocket and didn't want it to rip, so I just set it on the seat under the cover. It works fine and doesn't move around.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC