LATCH Manual Co-Op

ADS

celtic1885

You have a little less than one hour.

Thanks Judi! Wasn't sure which timezone the cutoff was for ;) (posted before I clicked on the form)

Quassee - already did the form, but I didn't have the pp info on it. Will pm the pp info to Crunchy so as to not cause confusion.

Thanks!

rachelandtyke

How often do these come out? I do want to take the tech class, but no idea when it will be at this point . . .

Last edited:

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Looks like we hit about 90, between here, mods, and IRL orders.. I'm going to go ahead and order the full 100 so we get the larger discount, as I'm sure there will be some need or manuals after the deadline.

CHECK that you're on the list--if you think you ordered, and you're not on this list, please PM me. I will be putting this list up both in the Tech forum and on the Swap thread.

Master list

wendytthomas - 2 - 1 Paid / 1 TBP IRL
faithfulorangekids - unk
CommMom - paid
chimpmandee - paid
msg221 - paid
Cryssy Jane - paid
emtb79 - paid
Pixels - paid
brookity - paid
mykidsmylife - paid
cryswilkins - paid
katiesmommy - paid
tarynsmum - paid
susanx4 - paid
RodentRanger -paid
zactayaus - paid
ketchupqueen - paid
DaniannieB - paid
BookMama - paid
waterbaby - paid
MonkeysMom615 - 2 paid
Mae - paid
soccer_widow - paid
ajtastad - paid
autumnlily - paid
nutritionistmom - Cdn
CTPDMom - paid
nannymom - paid
Bensmom - paid
featherhead - paid
Ontario.CRT.Jennifer - Cdn
mommy0608 - paid
HONEYhas3 - 2 ;) - Cdn - paid
sparkyd - 6 - Cdn
mommycat - 4 - paid, Cdn shipping dep
mykidsmylife - 2 - paid
Carrie_R - paid
jjordan - paid
northernmommy - paid
amyd - 2 - Cdn
melissainbc - 2 - Cdn
J-max - paid
Kecia - paid
lukensophie - paid
Anne - paid
Trippsmom - paid
Mommyto2 - paid
jourdysmom - paid
Niea - paid
violets_mommy - paid
kathysr98 - paid
Aurezalia - paid
Shanora - 3 Cdn
SusanMae - paid
Canadiangie - 2 - Cdn
Judi - 2 - paid
Judi for tl - 1 - paid
celtic1885 - -paid
Defrost - paid
Hayleycpst - paid
Jeanum - paid
jools - paid
hipmaman - paid
CPSDarren - paid
karlatta - paid
murphydog77 - paid

Last edited:

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Ok, it may be because I am up way too early, but I ordered for Tl01 and I don't see her on the list.

QuassEE

Judi--did you order tl's to your address, though? :)

Oh I see what you did--you sent Paypal for it, but didn't make an entry in the database. Without the database entry, I have no way of knowing where to send the manual.

-Nicole.

QuassEE

Only a few payments and accounts didn't align, so I need to confirm those--apparently the confirmation numbers Paypal gives each side are different. Good thing most people have the same last names as their husbands (else I know their husbands' names..)

faithfulorangekids - confirm payment
tarynsmum - confirm the name payment came from
Mommyto2 - ditto
kathysr98 - ditto

I have three payments to align with the above four members and just to be sure, PM me the names on your Paypal accounts. One person didn't have a Paypal entry of the four, so let me know.

-Nicole.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC