ISO--cloth diapers

mom2juliarose

I don't know specifically what I'm looking for, although one-size BGs and Smartipants do interest me...

I am thinking past the NB stage and would like to try different kinds of diapers. I have some size S BG AIOs coming, I have some S Thirsties Fab Fitteds and some S FuzziBunz stored away... but I'd love to try other diapers if anyone has any they're selling. Gender-neutral or boy colors preferred, but I'm open to anything--DS is currently sporting an Alice Brights Duo cover. ;)

ADS

Spam

i bumped up some bgs i had listed. I have more, all boy/gender neutral if you want, and i'm really negeotiable on prices.

jsta1005

How far ahead are you looking?

I have:
2 medium long black sposo easy
2 bum genius elementals, 1 white and 1 yellow
2 large fishnoodles, 1 Ooga booga and 1 airplanes (I don't remember the real name)

All are in really good condition. The bg have slightly more wear but still have lots of life.

cryswilkins

I have a Moonbeam BG Elemental AIO used a handful of times by me. No stains, smells or funk. I bought it here from LV4M and she had only washed it. I have found I am not a fan of AIOs.

rachelandtyke

I have some medium and large Happy Heiny's, some medium long Mutts fitteds, and I know I have more, but I'll have to look and see what.

Mom2three

I have a ton of boyish diapers of all different types.
Goodmama OS fitteds
WAHM OS fitteds
Mutts medium and OS fitteds
GMD prefolds
some various covers
and more if you are interested in pics let me know.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I have Smartipants I'm willing to part with (boy and GN colors.) I don't want to get rid of all of them but can certainly pare it down some. LMK what colors you'd like and how many and I'll be happy to sell.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC