Seats matching

broken4u05

Well i just put on the radian cover. It took way too long to put on but it is there and it does not move. I am so happy with it. They are all dark colors. Not the best for summer times but i am in love with black so it will work for me. I want to say thanks to Tina (yoshiandluke) for the cow MA cover and Amy (canadianmom2three) for the black radian cover. I will post photos when i get home tonight but i was just so happy and wanted to say thanks.

Sorry for the repost. I was not sure if they would see it where i posted it so i just posted it again. You can ignore the other post.

ADS

scatterbunny

I can't wait to see the pic! Cowmoo Marathon, Granite (?) Radian and Onyx (?) Boulevard? I think that will look fantastic together.

broken4u05

Thanks for deleting it sorry.
The seats are Behind me MA cowmoo RF, radain Granite FF and BV Onyx RF passenger side.
I am not sure how i am going to put the child in the middle in his seat I think i will have him go through the front door and back. He has not been in my car since i got the new seats so we will see if he can get in there. I know i can buckle him in but not sure about if he can climb on back but i think he can.

Splash

Glad they'll be a bit more matchy. It might not have bothered you, but it would have driven me NUTS the way they were before!

I know you bought all of these seats new for these kids (WOW!!). Why did you get the seats you did? I mean, I wonder why you didn't get matching one from the get go and why you got one BV and one MA versus 2 MAs or 2 BVs?

broken4u05

I first got the radian because i had my godson in a booster but he would not sit still and because that was my frist seat i didnt really care what color it was. I just knew i wanted him in a harness again and with 3 arcoss a harness is better than a booster. I got that BV because my godson who is 3 had outgrown the seat i had in my car for the twins(comfortsport) and i wanted something that i could move the harness without taking out the seat. The boys mom said i could use the seats for my godchildren so i did like 2 times but i was scared that when using them for my godchildren they would ruin them and i would have to replace them but they still would not be mine. So than i got the MA and it was on sale so i got it. Than when tina was selling the cowmoo cover i had to have it. I love that cover. So i now have an extra cover for it. And amy had wanted a different cover so i offered mine it was not really want she had wanted but i thought i would offer it because i didnt care for the tan. So that is how i got the black cover for that seat. I am in class now but i will be home in about an hour and i will post photos than.
O and the different colors didnt bug me at first but when everyone started talking about seats matching i was thinking about it too

canadianmom2three

You're welcome!! I love the desert Radian that you gave me too - I didn't think I would, I had my heart set on champaigne, but this one looks great. It matches my DD's confidnce, and even my DS is happy (he thinks he looks all grown up now, with a brown seat like his big sister:p ). Glad you like the granite too. Yay a happy ending:love:

broken4u05

You're welcome!! I love the desert Radian that you gave me too - I didn't think I would, I had my heart set on champaigne, but this one looks great. It matches my DD's confidnce, and even my DS is happy (he thinks he looks all grown up now, with a brown seat like his big sister:p ). Glad you like the granite too. Yay a happy ending:love:

2 happy endings. me and you. I am glad your little guy likes it. And i was looking at the champigne that you wanted and it looks like the tan in the middle is lighter than the tan on your booster. Just a thought not really sure. Again thank you for the cover i love it

broken4u05

So here is one photo the others i do not think look that good i love the look of the black seats or black and white and the link to see it better

th_butterfly006.jpg

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/broken4u05/?action=view&current=butterfly006.jpg

broken4u05

A MA in onyx would match more but i just love the cowmoo cover. LOL and i don't want to buy anything else. And when my oldest godson outgrows the radian i will get a parkway in cowmoo. He only has about half an inch left. He is tall

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC