"I'm used to riding backwards so...

menfusse

you should probably just turn me back around now." :eek: Really? REALLY? My darling E, you begged and pleaded and made deals and anything else you could think of to make sure I turned you around FF. Why the change of heart kid? I don't have a seat to comfortably RF her in, and I don't plan on getting one. I don't think she'd be comfy in the Avenue, and I was planning to give that to a friend anyway.

No real point to this, 'cept if she'd had this change of heart last year, we'd still be happily RF in a RN right now. Hmph. :rolleyes:

ADS

BabyKaykes

Is she willing to give up a seat to do so?

I like how she said it like you just turned her yesterday...

menfusse

Is she willing to give up a seat to do so?

I like how she said it like you just turned her yesterday...

Meh...I dunno. If she keeps it up, and asking, I'll talk to her about it. I have two FR85's, and I could sell the one and move the other to MIL's car and get her another RN to RF in, but it's a lot of trouble for her to up and say I want to go back FF.

Yea, it's been almost a year now I guess? What could have gone through her head to suddenly want to turn back around now, I have no idea.

christineka

Maybe rfing is more comfortable for sleeping. It sounds like she's been very tired lately. You could always get the cow multitech;)

menfusse

Maybe rfing is more comfortable for sleeping. It sounds like she's been very tired lately. You could always get the cow multitech;)

You are NOT funny. Just NOT. Seriously. *pouts* :p My dh would drop dead with a stroke if I even entertained the notion out loud. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have one, but even selling a FR, I could never come up with the rest of the funds. Siiiiigggghhhh...to dream.

christineka

You are NOT funny. Just NOT. Seriously. *pouts* :p My dh would drop dead with a stroke if I even entertained the notion out loud. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have one, but even selling a FR, I could never come up with the rest of the funds. Siiiiigggghhhh...to dream.

Oh, you never know... I believe "where there's a will there's a way." I make money off of buying low cost stuff from baby gaga deals and reselling for more.

menfusse

Oh, you never know... I believe "where there's a will there's a way." I make money off of buying low cost stuff from baby gaga deals and reselling for more.
Ok, so they're like $450 or so US, right? My FR (redrock) has a DOM of like August, '10 I think, or maybe even younger and the other is October. If I could get a couple hundred, I'd have to sell $250 worth of other stuff or make that much doing something else. Hmmmm....:whistle:
You could just mail that cowmoo Frontier along with E's formula........:whistle:

I'm an enabler :)
Oh, yah...riiiiight. Like the cowmoo would be the one I would sell. Puhleeezz. :p

The kid is 5 years old and fits in any seat RF right now. Like ANY, so really, even entertaining the notion of a MT, seems a little out there, lol. But, 'tis fun to dream.

Pixels

Maybe giving her the opportunity to RF in the Avenue would cure her. Or she may surprise you and actually be comfortable.

menfusse

I think that sounds like a good idea actually, even though I'd rather gouge out my eyes as to install the Avenue RF in my car. But, either she'll say thank ya mom, or she'll say turn me back around, lol.

babyherder

I say let her try it in the Avenue until you need to give it away. If she really wants to rf there's always the scenera.

jsta1005

If you did get her a RN to RF again and she changed her mind right away and wanted to FF couldn't she just FF in the RN?

rachelandtyke

well, if you get rid of the red rock and get a radian, when she decides to go back ffing, you'd just have to get another cowmoo FR85 . . .

ETA: BTW I love all the things that you post that E says. She cracks me up every time! :)

babyherder

Does she understand that the seats she has now don't face backwards? Or is she just waiting to see how many new seats you'll buy if she asks?

menfusse

Does she understand that the seats she has now don't face backwards? Or is she just waiting to see how many new seats you'll buy if she asks?

LOL. I think at first she thought the seat she was riding in could just be turned around. But I told her it couldn't and asked her if she wanted to go back into the pink and brown one and see what she thought and she said yes. So we'll see. If she rides in it and wants to stay that way, I *might* sell a FR and get something else, then if she wants to go back FF, put it FF in MIL's car and put my cowmoo FR back in my car.

Unless I win the lottery, at which point I would buy a cowmoo multitech, among other things.:whistle:

Then again, I may ignore her, because I'm an awesome mom like that.:p

Kat_Momof3

it's just a shame... you don't have the myride or or her other rf seats anymore... she'll just have to learn that this is what we get for deciding we didn't want to ff anymore.

at this point, it isn't even as much a safety issue, as she's now 5 and over 30lbs... I'd probably just tell her that you don't have a seat that fits her rearfacing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC