It's a car seat palooza (part 2)!

zactayaus

For those of you who missed part 1 here ya go: http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=146430&highlight=It's+car+seat+palooza!

It's been two months since our last car seat party and we've got some different seats so I thought it was time to party again.

The seats we have are a My Ride, Roundabout 55, old style Marathon, Comfort Sport, and a Coccoro.

100_2160-1.jpg

Gavin is 20 months old and now weighs 27lbs is 35" and has a 13" torso.

First up is the CCO. I believe Gavin has outgrown this seat by height RF'ing. I think he could FF in it for another month or two though (just to add he will not be FF'ing in this or any other seat yet just saying for reference).

100_2181.jpg

100_2186.jpg

100_2138-1.jpg

Next up is the CS. Gavin has outgrown this seat both RF'ing and FF'ing. Yup, he didn't even make it to 2yo in this seat.

100_2171-1.jpg

100_2172.jpg

It's hard to tell where the top of the shell is because of the big fluffy pillow attached to this seat so I used a straw to show the top of the seat in relation to his head.

100_2174-1.jpg

Next up is the old style/classic MA. A bit more growing room than the RA55. Head wings are not nearly as deep as the RA55's and two more harness slots to go compared to one on the RA55. (We took pics in the orange cover and then I changed it up to the All-star cover before I took the group shot. Then I realize I hadn't got a full body side shot so back in it he went.)

100_2156-1.jpg

100_2193.jpg

100_2151.jpg

Here he is in the RA55. Not as much room to grow as the MA and if he were a FF'er he'd need to be moved to the top slots.

100_2196.jpg

100_2197.jpg

100_2198.jpg

And last but not least is the MR. Super comfy seat and as always cup holders are a big hit especially for holding match box cars. About as much grow room as the MA but has more leg room.

100_2163.jpg

100_2166.jpg

100_2164-1.jpg

I hope you enjoyed our party!

Last edited:
ADS

Spam

cute! Austin had outgrown the cco by 20 months too, now he just looks ridiculous in it. He doesn't ride it in, just playing around inside.

ctbcleveland

He looks ALOT like Austin in the first picture of the CCO installed. WOW!

And - I sadly think that my DS#2 (18 mos) has less growing room than Gavin does in the My Ride. In my case - it isn't as much a torso issue as it is his huge head. I think his head is closer to the contrast piping color on the My Ride.

I will take pictures next time I think of it!

cookie123

That was fun, thanks! It's always fun to see Gavin even without his car seats! I wish would have gotten a CCO for Matthew. Too late now.

monstah

Goodness, that little guy melts my heart. :love:

Know what I just thought of for my car that we didn't try... the MR FF center.

zactayaus

Goodness, that little guy melts my heart. :love:

Know what I just thought of for my car that we didn't try... the MR FF center.

Yeah, I wonder if that would have worked. The armrest of the TB would probably fit right under, but then would you be able to get your hand in there to buckle? When are you leaving? I could bring it by again or I can try and simulate your tiny little back seat with my big old Suburban:p;) and let you know what I think.

munchkin

Wow. 2 peanuts and then Gavin. I wonder how long a&t would have fit in the CCO when younger. Thanks for the pics!

zactayaus

Wow. 2 peanuts and then Gavin. I wonder how long a&t would have fit in the CCO when younger. Thanks for the pics!

A&T would have probably fit in it well forever.:p Neither one of them hit 30lbs till after they were 3yo and they both had super short torsos. Taylor did finally grow a torso but Austin's is still pretty short. Both T&A were 36lbs and 42" when they started kindergarten.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC