I am so irritated. Vent about CPST class.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Apparently, she never signed me up for it.

I contacted her mid February. I posted here about it, I emailed another girl a few hours from here, she signed up...

I called to ask if she had an experience with the Safeguard Go. She's never heard of it. Frustrating enough, but...

I asked about breaks for the class, trying to plan a nursing schedule for my little one, and she told me the schedule and then said, "well, you know that's a controlled course, and we only have a few slots left available. If you were going to sign up for it, you should have already done that."

Ahhhhhhhhhh!

I signed up in February!!!

Ok. Vent over.

I have a feeling that this is a good indicator of what is to come. At least one of the girls from Delphi is taking the class with me. I won't be the only Extended RF, Extended FF "freak" there.

ADS

Starlight

Senior Community Member
She had a few spots available, so I'll be able to sign up.

I'm just really afraid that between today and 1:30 tomorrow (when I'm supposed to go and do the paperwork in her office), she'll forget and give the last remaining spots away.

Simplysomething

Gah, what a...badwordhere.
Hope it goes well for you.
That's what I'd like to do, if ever I take the course, have a couple of other car-seat freaks there with me, to at least counter the "i've got to be here because of my occupation" folks.

I'm sure you'll let us know what the verdict is sometime this afternoon.

Gah. How frustrating.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
This is the same tech/instructor that, when I asked about extended rear-facing, she said "not everyone can afford a britax like you." and when I brought my Scenera to her (many many moons ago) to have checked for a 14 mo old RF, shook the top of the seat, and said it was good. She didn't catch the slack in the belt that had snagged on something (eek!) or the fact that I had the seat tethered RFing.

Ugh.

I love this board, and all you CPS "freaks."

:love: :love: :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC