• Snugride 30

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Snugride 32

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Snugride 35

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters

Angela

I know I've posted several snugride questions, but I just can't decide what I want. So, let's try a poll. If you had the choice of any snugride out there, which would you pick and why. Also, what's your favorite pattern?

ETA: Forgot the SS1

ADS

Raegansmom4

I went w/ the good ol' 22 lb version. I'm not a big bucket fan, so my kids got moved to the convertible at around 5-6 months anyway, so the higher weight versions were not necessary. If I get to have a 3rd baby, I'm skipping a bucket all together and going right to a convertible.

Chila88

I love me some bucket....and would want to make it through as many cold winters as possible in it. So SR35 all the way for me! :)

geekKT

If I were going to use one, especially if it happened to be winter, it would be the 35 for me. :)

Patterns...checking the Graco website...in the 35's I like Hathaway (awesome black shell!) and Lily, and maybe Brunswick for gender neutral.

KatieMB

Ditto PP on going with the 22. Both of my boys hit 20lbs by 4 months and I couldn't fathom carrying them much past that. We made it to 6 months when they could sit on their own in restaurants and that was it. If they are napping when I pull them from the car I use my Graco IPO (fully reclines, really narrow) and just put them in it and cover with a blanket. No issues bringing that in any restaurant I've ever been in, works beautifully. Grocery shopping I just carry the baby, 2 kids in a grocery cart = no room for groceries anyway.

I'll skip the bucket if we have a third.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
SS1/22/32 are all discontinued, 30 and 35 are all there is going forward, and BRU has already stopped carrying the 22 bases, not sure about other stores. The 30 is just as light and has a better base, but the handle is not longer, and it snags the cover whenever it goes up and down :p

How about the Teutonia T-Tario 35 :love: (same as the SR35, but much nicer covers).

Laguna Bay is nice and soft, I like it for a boy or girl :twocents:

Angela

SS1/22/32 are all discontinued, 30 and 35 are all there is going forward, and BRU has already stopped carrying the 22 bases, not sure about other stores. The 30 is just as light and has a better base, but the handle is not longer, and it snags the cover whenever it goes up and down :p

How about the Teutonia T-Tario 35 :love: (same as the SR35, but much nicer covers).

I knew they were discontinuing the 32, but I didn't know the 22 was too. Are all the 30's front adjust?

Angela

Thanks for the suggestion for the Teutonia. I thought it might be out of my price range, but I see that albeebaby has a T-Tario 32 for $120, about the same price as the SR 32 I found. hmmm....

Spam

My favorite sr35 is the Hathaway :love: and I would have owned it if I hadn't gone with the t-tario. diapers had the teutonia 35 for $150 a couple of weeks ago, the pink and beige. I like the b is for bear sr30, but the middle is sherpa so if you planned to use it out of winter, you'd want another cover, and just looking the asprey is adorable :love: if you don't want a big bucket http://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1758838

Zoey is cute for a girl and I like the sahara too.

Kobain's Mommy

I'm still in love with my French Roast SS1s. I have both strollers to go with them as well is a Canadian friend found the diaper bag up there that went with it. I wish it had a bit more green but am still in love with it. I aslo liked GreenTea, I can't remember if the seat was a SS1 or SR22. It's the same green as French Roast but paird with black.

ninejr

I would go with the 35 at this point. We had a SS1 when A was a baby (we left it with my parents in the States when we moved to Canada). I liked it, but it was really heavy. With B we bought a 22 and with the cold Canadian winters I am dreaming of a bucket that I can carry D in the house asleep and warm, but she out grew the 22 at 6 months (truth be told she is asleep in the entry way in her MyRide because I unlatched it and carried it in the house today - that is how bad I need a new bucket :) ). I also have heavy kids, so that is why I would chose the 35 over the 32. If your kids run small then it may not matter so much.
Edit: I know that the 35 would be just as heavy as a SS1, but if I am carrying the MyRide into the house, then any bucket would be better.

Angela

I would go with the 35 at this point. We had a SS1 when A was a baby (we left it with my parents in the States when we moved to Canada). I liked it, but it was really heavy. With B we bought a 22 and with the cold Canadian winters I am dreaming of a bucket that I can carry D in the house asleep and warm, but she out grew the 22 at 6 months (truth be told she is asleep in the entry way in her MyRide because I unlatched it and carried it in the house today - that is how bad I need a new bucket :) ). I also have heavy kids, so that is why I would chose the 35 over the 32. If your kids run small then it may not matter so much.
Edit: I know that the 35 would be just as heavy as a SS1, but if I am carrying the MyRide into the house, then any bucket would be better.

Wow, you need a bucket! :) DS outgrew his 22 (or was it the 20?) when he was 5 months.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC