DS Puked in his Blvd 70, Yuck

Lilsid

Today on the way home from taking DD to school DS puked in the car in his Blvd 70. I have not had the pleasure of taking it all apart until today. Well, I am 9 weeks Pregnant and oh so grossed out and sick to my stomach. I took DS and his seat all out of the car together. DS had warm Strawberry milk this morning before we left for school it was so disgusting. I got him out and undressed and in the tub, then I got the cover off his Blvd 70 and in the wash with his PJ's. So the harness straps on the Blvd 70 are bolted in at the bottom. I had a terrible time getting all the chunks out of the strap holes. I just wanted to remove the straps so I could hose the shell really well and give it a good wash down but no the straps are bolted in. I am a bit pissed and still grossed out. What a day this is starting out to be.

ADS

cpsaddict

I thought they were bolted in, but I can push the bottom of the straps out on my MA70. You kind of have to stick your hand under the base, but mine do come out. I would assume it's the same on the Blvd. I am 9wks, too, so I feel your pain!

Lilsid

When I get my composure back and I can stand to look at the seat that is drying. I will try to get them out. Thanks for the tip, and Congrats too!

Baylor

Oh.. I so feel for you. I threw up the whole time I was pregnant with both boys. I can deal with the messiest of diapers and stuff but puke is so not my thing..

Conratulations! I hope it is not too hard for you. Feel better!

PatrickGSR94

haha I just breathe through my mouth when changing DS's messy diapers. But when the dog pukes on the bed uggghhhhhhhhhhhhh :sick:

Minnesota

CPST Instructor
Oh you poor girl! I'm sorry you have to deal with that, it must have been so gross! I unfortunately have never had a Boulevard, so I don't know about the harness, but I'm bumping this up so hopefully someone will have an answer for you.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC