Snugride 32 ??'s

Angela

I'm going to be replacing my snugride 22 with either the 32 or 35. I've seen a bunch of posts that the 32 is being discontinued, right? So, if I get a 32, what might the DOM be? Are they still making them or will it be older?
Also, the covers on the SS1, 32, and 35 are all interchangeable right? What about the infant inserts? I really like the full body type ones on the 35, but I don't think I can justify spending the extra just for a support.
Harness heights are all the same too, right?

ADS

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
The floor sample that the Baby Depot just clearanced out was made in 2008...I don't remember the EXACT date. So I wouldn't think any more than that. But that is 3 years old. Are you ordering it or buying it in store? I think they have it on the box somewhere

Angela

I'm looking at a zurich one on Amazon. I would like to use this for #2 (if it ever comes along) and hopefully a #3. I would also be using it for a demo seat. Of course, knowing how I like to go through car seats, the date probably wouldn't matter anyway. :whistle:

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
Girly, you make me laugh. I think you have owned more seats then me, which rock and shannon give me a hard time about. Hope you had a great Christmas and trip.

I personnally really like the safety1st 35 seats. They are bigger so it would last longer. Hopefully through 1 or possibly even 2 winters depending on birth date.

My snugride was trashed by the mom down the street that used it. It will expire in May so it is head for the garbage.

Angela

Girly, you make me laugh. I think you have owned more seats then me, which rock and shannon give me a hard time about. Hope you had a great Christmas and trip.

I personnally really like the safety1st 35 seats. They are bigger so it would last longer. Hopefully through 1 or possibly even 2 winters depending on birth date.

My snugride was trashed by the mom down the street that used it. It will expire in May so it is head for the garbage.

I'm looking at the Snugride, because I have a rebate I can use for $40 off and will be selling my snugride 22 (since it's pretty much new, I'll hopefully get a little out of it).

And yes, I know I have a problem. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC