• Total voters

sunnymw

DS1 (J) will be FF

DS2 (M) will be RF

DC3 (T, for now) will obviously be RF and a noob

Stats in my siggy

Car is a 2000/2001 mercury grand marquis

Format is Passenger/center/Driver, center is a lap belt only
I have been able to fit a RF Radian and an EFTA side-by-side with room to spare.

Okay, so..

POLL TO FOLLOW!!!! (be patient!)

ADS

sunnymw

I know this is probably horrible, but when I get the tax check I'm just going to order a handful of these seats with return shipping insurance and try them all out, and return the ones that don't fit :eek:

I just don't have anywhere to try any of them (except the KF30, and they are snobs, and she looked at me like I had 8 heads when I said I didn't have LATCH in my car after she went ON AND ON about LATCH... after she said I needed a FN85 for my 2yo because he's too big for a baby seat.... SO, not going to try it out there... lol).

babyherder

I said two radians an a CCO. I think two red radians with the black trim and a black CCO would look awesome together! Or two flora radians and a blue or green cco. So mostly the radians and the ccos cause they color coordinate.

sunnymw

Um, your two year old is 30 lbs!!!! :rolleyes: Next time bring him in, in an infant carrier.

LOL... this is the only "baby boutique" in town and the only place to buy not-cosco-or-graco :rolleyes:

I've had many interesting trips in there. One trying to sell me the Safeguard Child Seat to my less-than-1yo. One telling me that they hate seeing babies in infant seats outgrown because "their poor feet are at the edge of the carrier!". Tons of great advice. At least they have a tiny sign saying "Your baby must be 1 year and 20 pounds before forward-facing"... what does that tell me? How many moms went in the store asking for Regents for their 11mos?

It sucks, because the store has SO MUCH POTENTIAL!!!! But I wasn't carrying a $400 purse, so I don't get great service. (It was much better when my friend worked there :whistle: years and years ago)

sunnymw

The thing I love about the pro-sport is the deep side wings. My car is old and I'm aware of that.

The thing that I hate about the CCO is that it's only going to last as long as an infant seat, but without the portability. But dangit, they are cute. :rolleyes:

I love both the KF30 and the Shuttle33. I hate puzzle buckles but like the ARB. That's also what I love about the TFP... I've had the original TFs and loved them as well, I just hope it'll FIT... and if I do the TFP... and if baby winds up super-heavy... I can put Ds1 in it FF later on down the road and the baby and DS2 in the Radians.

Spam

well if you're buying new seats anyways... I say prosport, rf rn, cco. If you only want to buy one new seat then the prosport makes since, the baby can rf in ds1's rn. The cco will last a little longer than an infant seat, probably as long as the shuttle33 I think they have the same size shell and they are just super cute :love: I love the deep wings of the prosport too for the same reason, but the seatbelt install isn't great, so try it out ;)

sunnymw

I think DH will have a stroke if I spend $1000+ on car seats and five seats just show up... :eek: But I'll just have to keep reminding him that we're only keeping ONE. Maybe two. Or three. (Haha, j/k... just one)

"O hai... I wuvz u!!" :eek:

Pixels

The thing that I hate about the CCO is that it's only going to last as long as an infant seat, but without the portability. But dangit, they are cute. :rolleyes:

I love both the KF30 and the Shuttle33. I hate puzzle buckles but like the ARB. That's also what I love about the TFP... I've had the original TFs and loved them as well, I just hope it'll FIT... and if I do the TFP... and if baby winds up super-heavy... I can put Ds1 in it FF later on down the road and the baby and DS2 in the Radians.

The Coccoro will last much longer than even the largest infant carriers. DD outgrew even the SS1 a long, long time ago. She still has an inch of growing room in the Coccoro (and 5ish pounds RFing). From what I can tell by DD's fit in both seats, the Coccoro and ComfortSport have identical top slots and shell height, and the CS has a price tag that's less than half.

The Coccoro has a puzzle buckle, so if you hate puzzle buckles, the Coccoro might not be the seat for you.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC