CA35LX/OB35

swags

CA35LX/OB35 Pics added

If anyone wants to see a pic of the same kiddo in both seats let me know. She is 20 months and appx 21/22 lbs.

I couldn't figure out how to put the actual pics in the post but here is a link to them.

Last edited:
ADS

poohbearkrazy

You're asking a bunch of car seat nerds if they want to see pics of your little one in seats. LOL! What are waiting for? Where are the pics already?

swags

Ok not 100% sure how to post pics so we will see if this works.....ok I couldnt figure out how to embed the pic in the post but here is a link to them.

My son is 3 1/3 appx 32lbs
My daughter is 20 months and appx 21lbs

swags

Yeah it worked I got them all installed. Three independent secure installs. I have the OB35 Air passenger side, CA65 FF center, and CA65 RF driver side. I have a 40/60 split I tried the OB35 on the 40 and the RF CA65 on the outboard 60 and it would not work. The RF CA65 had to be on the 40 part of the split.

Kat_Momof3

I love your little girl's smile in that first shot... was it for the pink, or is she just a smiley girl?

swags

She was grinning at her Daddy who was making funny noises at her. But it doesn't take much to make her smile.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC