Does anyone else think radians are hideous?

AmieRubyJonah

I have such a love/hate relationship with my radians. They suit my kids needs perfectly, I have perfect installs... But damn, I think they're so hideous!

Everytime I put the kids in them, I can't help but think, what ugly seats!

Not the covers/materials, but just the general shape of them!

Maybe I would feel better with the pink cover like I originally wanted.

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
It depends. I don't think mine is ugly, but it is because it blends into my car. :) I like seats that blend into my interior. I personally think that any of the hot pink covers are hideously ugly. :duck:

I think most carseats are ugly, though. :p The Radian isn't any uglier than any other seat. In fact, I think it is better looking than most other seats. There are many other seats that are SO much uglier.

cookie123

I think it looks nicer than other seats. All the others are so large and take up so much space. The Radian is nice and streamlined and when ff you hardly notice it's there. I prefer seats that match my interior though - gray!

tjham

No,. I think they are quite nice! My main complaint with them is that you can't set them down without propping them up against something or they fall over. But for the streamlined look and the low profile, I'll accept the tippiness factor!

Kalinky

Senior Community Member
I have never thought of it as strange looking. But now that you mention it, the shape kinda reminds me of a bodybuilder.

Grabbed this dude from Google. That's a sunshine on his chest. Could be the next Radian cover.
2q3dtag.jpg

Kobain's Mommy

i have never thought of it as strange looking. But now that you mention it, the shape kinda reminds me of a bodybuilder.

Grabbed this dude from google. That's a sunshine on his chest. Could be the next radian cover.
2q3dtag.jpg

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

AtTheSouthDam

:ROTFLMAO:

OMG, you actually made me laugh out loud!!!

I like the RN for reason previously posted. They are slim, they blend in (or would if it wasn't pink). FF they are so easy to work around. Other seats just seem so.. BIG. I dunno.

rodentranger

I actually like the streamlined shell of the RNs. I think their girly covers are gouge-my-eyes-out hideous though. I prefer the winged RNs over the wingless seats...the wingless seem so unfinished to me.
I like that with the RN in my backseat, I can still sit back there with both kids. With the RN ff, it's almost like not having a seat back there at all.
In fact, if the RN was easier to install and was boosterable, I think it could easily be my favorite seat.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I actually like the streamlined shell of the RNs. I think their girly covers are gouge-my-eyes-out hideous though. I prefer the winged RNs over the wingless seats...the wingless seem so unfinished to me.
I like that with the RN in my backseat, I can still sit back there with both kids. With the RN ff, it's almost like not having a seat back there at all.
In fact, if the RN was easier to install and was boosterable, I think it could easily be my favorite seat.

:thumbsup: I 100% agree with everything you said!

lovinwaves

I like seats that blend into my interior. In fact, I think it is better looking than most other seats. There are many other seats that are SO much uglier.

:yeahthat: My husband especially likes how it blends into his car and it almost looks like the harness is coming out of the vehicle seat and not out of a car seat :thumbsup:

See to me...this looks good. I love the contrasting colors.

DSC01786.jpg

Baylor

:yeahthat: My husband especially likes how it blends into his car and it almost looks like the harness is coming out of the vehicle seat and not out of a car seat :thumbsup:

DSC01786.jpg

That looks awesome!!

cookie123

DSC01786.jpg

Very pretty!:)

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Personally, I think the True Fit is fugly. The Radians just seem like awkward, gangly teenagers to me ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC