For Sale Evenflo Symphony 65

Mommy0608

Thanks for the info! I'm doing a seat check event this Saturday, so I will try to get a car seat box from there. I'll report back after the weekend and let you know.

ADS

csully4

I think I might have the box from the one I already have. But that doesn't really help you huh. Keep me posted. If it's too much hassel I understand.
Carrie

N

needaseat

I live in Royal Oak and am interested in buying this. Where do you live and how much are you looking for? I had a lady offer me $80 from ebay but this would be easier if I could avoid shipping. Would you take $85??

Mommy0608

I think I might have the box from the one I already have. But that doesn't really help you huh. Keep me posted. If it's too much hassel I understand.
Carrie

I didn't end up getting a box this weekend... I'll keep looking!

I live in Royal Oak and am interested in buying this. Where do you live and how much are you looking for? I had a lady offer me $80 from ebay but this would be easier if I could avoid shipping. Would you take $85??

$85 is a little low I think... sorry. :eek: If you're still interested please send me a private message to discuss. Thanks!

csully4

You can take me off the list of interested people. After doing some research I found out I will need a radian or Britax. Thanks for keeping me updated.
CS

N

needaseat

I joined this site specifically for this ad. I have no idea how to send you a private message. Can you send me one and I can reply? I look forward to talking!

D

Mommy0608

Still available. $100 local.

Craigslist deal gone bad. :mad: Gah. I need it gone, but still don't have a box to ship it in.

On a positive note, I was able to clean the water spots off the cover. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Mommy0608

I have someone checking for a box at her work for me today. If she doesn't have one, I have someone else who might have one available later this week. Will update if/when I get a box.

#1babysitter is first in line, then Firemom03 (I PMed you, Firemom).

Mommy0608

Okay, so I found a box! A friend has some at her work, I will be going to pick them up next week. Will post back when I have a box and can estimate shipping. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC