2T boy spring pjs - Checking interest

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Sold!

I'm about to clean out DS's pjs again because he's clearly outgrown the 2T pants from last season. I think there will be 8-10 pair, mostly Carter's with a couple of character patterned thrown in. (I think there's one Elmo & one Thomas.) They are mostly short sleeved with pants, but I think there are a couple that also have shorts. I know they'll have some pilling/wear (obviously), but no holes or stains.

I was thinking of selling them as a lot for a couple of bucks a set plus shipping...so maybe something like $20 plus the shipping?

Would anybody be interested (before I go to the trouble of laying them all out to take pics)?

Last edited:
ADS

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Okay...so apparently what I have is 7 pair of pjs. All are 2T except for the one pair with the bulldozer on the front, which are a 24 mos. Everything is Carter's except for the 3 character sets. 4 of the sets (Thomas, Elmo, Mickey, and monkeys) have both pants and shorts with them. All are used with some pilling/fading from the wash, but no stains or tears that I can see.
Pending
PJs1.jpg

PJs2.jpg

I'd do $15 + shipping on the whole lot? (Or make me an offer, I really would like to get rid of them.)

I also found 3 pair of long sleeved, footed pjs in 24 mos size if anybody is interested in those. All are Carter's. The sets have some pilling/wear, but no stains or holes. The feet are in really good shape. The one piece one is in excellent condition, having never been worn and only washed once.
Pending
PJs3.jpg

I'd do $6 + shipping on those?

Oh, and I forgot to mention...everything from a clean, smoke-free home. (We are cat friendly, but they're not allowed in DS's stuff.)

I may have some more long sleeved 2T/24mos pjs in the next week or so. I need to buy 2 more sets of 3Ts and then I'll be listing that lot too. :)

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC