Snugride 30, 32, or 35?

Angela

I'm looking to replace my snugride 22 (rear adjust). It will be used as a demo seat until we can get pg with #2. I have a My Ride that can be used afterwards, but I do like the idea of using an infant seat longer. DS has always been a big kiddo and outgrew his 22 by 5 months. Which would you recommend?

ADS

xursusmaritimusx

probably the 32 or 35 just because of the higher shell.

I might be wrong, but i believe the SR30 has a smaller shell height, more along the same as the regular SR's

someone else might be able to confirm this

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
The snugride 30's shell is about an inch taller than the snugride 22...I would say the 35 if yours tend to be on the larger side

Kobain's Mommy

probably the 32 or 35 just because of the higher shell.

I might be wrong, but i believe the SR30 has a smaller shell height, more along the same as the regular SR's

someone else might be able to confirm this

I compared a SS1 and SR30 when I was at Baby Depot a week or so ago. DS has 2-3"(depends on which car it's in) left on the SS1, but he was right at the 1" range for RFing in the SR30.

Angela

I compared a SS1 and SR30 when I was at Baby Depot a week or so ago. DS has 2-3"(depends on which car it's in) left on the SS1, but he was right at the 1" range for RFing in the SR30.

Just to clarify- Is the shell height on the SS1 the same as the 32 and 35?

Kobain's Mommy

Just to clarify- Is the shell height on the SS1 the same as the 32 and 35?

My SS1 and SR32 are the exact same. When they are naked the only way I can tell which is which... IS on the rubber handle on the SR32 there's a little piece missing from when it got caught on something, without flipping them over to find DOM stickers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC