ISO: Britax Parts

autumnlily

I need a harness set, harness adjuster and buckle for a Marathon classic

The seat expires 12/01/2011... so the pieces will only be used for 1 more year.

Any great deals??? It's a tan set but the family isn't picky.

ADS

hipmaman

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I have black and tan sets. The tan set is slightly used but the black set is brand new.
The black set has all the parts you listed. The tan set has no adjuster strap but has tether strap. HUGS included.

I'm not sure what the price range you are looking for, but I'm shipping from CAnada and the weight might make shipping a bit more than w/in the US. PM me if interested and if you wish me to get a shipping quote.

Last edited:

HayleyCPST

I've got a black one that went to a BLVD but it's the same as the MA. I'm not sure what I will sell it for. Give a number and we'll go from there!

pastrygirl

I have a gray set with everything but the harness adjuster (mine was frayed to the point of being shredded). Expires 7/2012. I thought you couldn't remove the harness adjuster without cutting it? I had to cut my old one to replace it with a new one.

I have the hugs, too.

cookie123

I have a tan set with everything. It is not in pristine condition by any means. DD got it new when she started using the MA for Matthew and it was used. I tried to clean it up but the harness adjuster strap is hopeless.

I'm going to try and post a picture.

IMG_0265.jpg

autumnlily

Everybody has been so great replying and pming me. I did find a local set - the adjuster strap was the most important piece needed.

cadensmommy: YES, I have some tan HUGS.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC