DD2 in her new TFP

firemomof3

I ordered a TFP because it was so reasonable I couldn't resist :eek: Of course she is 35lbs. so she can't use it rf but all 3 of my daycare kiddos can :p She loves it, says its very comfortable. She is right at the 3rd harness slots
My opinion; pretty easy to use/install cover is very pretty & soft, short crotch buckle which is fine for youngsters and petite kids like dd2 but I cannot see how it could comfortable for bigger kids :confused: Continuous harness is fine and I do like the recline :)
TF026.jpg

ADS

pastrygirl

Looks great! Do you think the crotch strap length would be bad for a 1-year-old in cloth diapers? Where did you get it from?

firemomof3

Looks great! Do you think the crotch strap length would be bad for a 1-year-old in cloth diapers? Where did you get it from?

No, I think it would be fine for a 1y/o in cloth diapers. Here is a pic of dd2 & ds when they were both in fuzzy bunz cloth diapers and they had plenty of room. Tomorrow I have my 1y/o daycare kiddo who is in bumgenius and I'll snap a pic for you. I ordered it from diapers.com last week when they had it for like $136 shipped :eek:
kidsincompass001.jpg

NatesMamma

I agree with PP; the cloth diapers shouldn't be a problem!

DS fits just fine in a bumGenius, a trifolded prefold, or any number of fitted dipes. :thumbsup:

NannyMom

OP, what does she think of the cup holder? I don't think Sofi can really reach hers to put things in.

firemomof3

Looks great! Do you think the crotch strap length would be bad for a 1-year-old in cloth diapers?

Here is my 1y/o daycare kiddo in the TFP. She wears a double stuffed bumgenius and the crotch buckle is fine. She fit nice :) I did take the cup holder off before we left :)
**I have the mothers permission to post these pics.**
TF001.jpg

TF002.jpg

Kalinky

Senior Community Member
Your DD is adorable! that seat looks mighty comfy. G is in a TF most of the time too and loves how roomy it is.

AtTheSouthDam

She's cute!
I'll admit, it's that short crotch strap that keeps me from wanting another. I pinched DD2 in it one too many times and she was petite child then!

Maggie

She's so cute!

We love our TFR! I know some people have complained of a short crotch strap. Is it a certain model? Our True Fit Recline doesn't seem to have a short strap at all. DD2 is 38 lbs and almost 4. We don't have any issues with it being short. It does have a 2 position crotch strap though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC