Snugride Bases?

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Has anyone heard what the plan is for the 22's? BRU no longer carries them, I see they are clearanced priced on Amazon... the 35 and 30 will both be able to use the same base, but what about the millions of 22's that are still out there for the next 6 years and might need a spare base?
Is there a rumor of a universal base, or a re-release of the 22?

Meanwhile, BRU doesn't carry them, and some *genius* keeps selling the ones that go with the travel systems (so, like, you can buy the floor model travel system with just a stroller and seat, no base :eek::mad: I hope they get sent back to the vendor before anyone buys one :eek:)

ADS

Kobain's Mommy

I guess I didn't try it but can go to Baby Depot tomorrow, but the SR30 is based off the SR22. I wonder if the SR22 will fit the SR30 base. I know when I clicked it in my SS1 fit into that base, but it was a lot diffrent than the SS1/SR32/SR35 base.

xxluckychicxx

I got a SR22 base at Target the other day clearanced for $8.xx. Not that we needed it at all, but I just couldnt pass it up :eek:

cookie123

As far as what bases fit what, here is the response I got from Graco:

Peggy,
Thank you for contacting Consumer Services. The height positions on the Snug Ride 32 and Snug Ride 35 are 8", 10" and 12" and the height positions for the Snug Ride are 8" and 10". The bases are not all interchangeable between the different models. However, the SnugRide 30, and the SnugRide 32 will fit with the SnigRide 35 bases. If we can be of further assistance, please contact us again.

Thank you,
Christina R- Customer Service

Kobain's Mommy

I'm really thinking they outsorce their CS email! I emailed asking about using the strap covers from my SR32 on my SS1. The reply was something along the line of "Our seat parts are not interchangable. So you would not be able to use the MyRide parts with your SafeSeat1." No where in the email did I say a think about a MyRide.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC