Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CPS Technician

I would love to see pics of ...

... everyone's children. I hope it's okay for me (1) to ask this and (2) to ask it in this forum? )

Since our own children are probably a huge reason why we're so passionate about child passenger safety, let's enjoy looking at everyone's reasons for driving/riding safely!

Here are our three kiddos: Brady is 10 and in a lap/shoulder belt; Keaton is 6 and primarily in a Britax Bodyguard and Kendall is 4 and primarily in a Britax Marathon.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Tamie, they are ADORABLE! *Look* at those proud big brothers!!!

I'm gonna try to post my kids but I see the image code is off so we'll see what happens LOL...Wrenna will be 4 in a couple weeks and Noah will be 2 at the end of December. Wrenna sits in a Britax Husky and Noah is rearfacing in a Britax Advantage.

This is pretty recent:

This is a year ago, and I love to show it because they loooove each other so much:

And here is this past summer in our makeshift "pool:"

http://www.dynamic-innovations.net/uploads/pool1.jpg
    YES I am a certified CPS Technician...Internet advice is never the same as having someone actually look at your seats, your kids, and your car. Have your seats CHECKED by a Technician.

CPS Technician

Neat idea!

My goodness - what a bunch of cuties! You both have sweet children!

Here is Nathaniel at 2 years old (in June of this year)

http://www.webphotos.com/view_photo....1935&p=2490594

Sara
    Last edited by MyLittleTyke; 10-26-2003 at 11:08 PM.

can't see yours, Sara
    YES I am a certified CPS Technician...Internet advice is never the same as having someone actually look at your seats, your kids, and your car. Have your seats CHECKED by a Technician.

Talking Here's Mine!

Hope these work, my images are not coming out very clear and I can't figure out why.

Tamie and Bazanna-your kiddos are adorable! I can't see yours either, Sarah.

The first one is of Elliot in his Husky in April, and the other one is of him in June. I just realized looking at the picture of him in the Husky how much he's grown! His shoulders are almost up to the slots now!

Beth, mommy to Elliot

http://www.cartogra.com/servlet/Link...54b418e6&size=

http://www.cartogra.com/servlet/Link...6d251516&size=

CPS Technician

try this then...

Elliot is sooooo cute! Nathaniel has the same shirt that he is wearing in the second picture.

You can find pictures of Nathaniel on his website at:

http://geocities.com/salevia/index.html

ohhh that Nathaniel is a cutie!

CPS Technician
    Awwwww ... look at those little sweethearts.

Thank you all for sharing. I love looking at our little poster kiddos!

Tamie

Sara-Nathaniel is a doll!

I love the picture of him riding the vacuum!
    Beth

Carseat Crazy
    Brandon (27 months) And Ashton (6 yrs old)
    This was taken in July
    http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL102/...3/30634863.jpg

I can't remember exactly when this one was taken (might have been taken right before she started Kindergarten!
    http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL102/...3/15698067.jpg

Here are my kids!

This is a photo album of Ben and Julianna this summer. I wish I had her Halloween photos back already--a cow in a cowmoo RA!

http://www.photoaccess.com/share/gue...F29272C1&cb=PA

Sharlene

Okay, I felt a need to resurrect this thread. LOL! I have to make separate posts, though, because I have too many images (avatar and sig).

And because I'm feeling saucy and vain today, here is the baz, 70 lbs down. When the next 50 come off, I'll post a full-length pic....LOL!

Senior Community Member scatterbunny's Avatar
    Everyone's kids are so cute, and bazanna...you look great! Congrats on the weight loss, and I hope I can do what you've done (I've got about 50 pounds to lose)!

I posted pics of Hayley in the Husky a few threads down, and she's in your faces every single time I post anyway, so I won't put up anymore, lol!
    ~Jenny

"When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people." ~Abraham Joshua Hesche

Thanks. Hayley has the prettiest smile...she looks full of life. My kids are full of life as well, which is why today in particular they are driving me bananas! LOL! We are headed to the children's museum to run off some steam......

She's definitely full of life! Are you going to the Children's Museum in Portland? We've got a membership, but haven't gone since July. It seems like every weekend we want to go, there's snow at the top of the Hwy. 6/26 summit, and I'm afraid to go.
    ~Jenny

"When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people." ~Abraham Joshua Hesche

We did go to CM2 and it was rockin' cool! I haven't been since Noah was a babe, so that's been a couple years almost. The Mr. Rogers' exhibit is well worth the trip if you do go...

Then again....it did occur to me to just go to the Burger King on Barbur Blvd. instead....have you SEEN their playplace? OMG that was fantastic! LOL! My kids needed wearing out so we had a great day....my dad is at OHSU right now (long story) so we had a nice time....visited with him, went to CM2, checked back with Dad again....went to BK....the kids were zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all the way home!

Sounds like you guys had a great time, minus the hospital experience, I'm sure...I hope your dad is okay. ((hugs))

We've never been to the Burger King on Barbur...I'm actually a total wimp when it comes to city driving, it scares the heck out of me. CM2 is the farthest into the "city" that I've driven by myself, lol. I have a friend who lives in Milwaukee that I visited once, but she came here first, then rode with me back to her house, so I had her directing me where to go...getting home was a bit scary, but not too bad. I am just a small town girl, I guess.
    But if the BK is near CM2, I can print driving directions online (they make me feel in control, LMAO!) and do it all this week.

Do you know how long the Mr. Rogers exhibit is supposed to be there?
    ~Jenny

That BK is not terribly far from CM2...maybe about 15 minutes. If you know where you're going it's pretty direct. You don't have to switch between 4 different freeways LOL! Definitely check it out via online directions, I bet it'd be a snap.

Dunno about the Mr. Rogers exhibit....you can check it out here.