Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Polly Pocket BOY dolls/clothes and house

DD would like a couple boy Polly Pocket dolls to go with her girl Polly dolls. An extra change of clothes for the boy dolls would be great too if you have some. I looked on ebay and they are pretty expensive. Anyone have some they are willing to part with for cheap?

She also wants a house for her Polly Pockets. I saw the Pollyworld House on TRU's website for $30. If I don't find anything else she'll get that with her Christmas money but I figured I'd ask if anyone has anything before she buys it.

Thanks!
    Jenny
    CPST and mommy to
    Jessica 6.18.06 and Tyler 8.5.08
    Both riding in Frontier 85s

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Re: Polly Pocket BOY dolls/clothes and house

I've got some polly pockets things she is welcome to. I have a small house and a plane, do you think she would want them? My little girl had the big polly world house, OMG, so many pieces it's really a pain in the butt, I wouldn't suggest buying it. I can put everything in a box and send it to you, FFS just PM me your address.

Lynne - Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician
    Johnny - 8 yrs old riding in a Frontier/Compass Camo B510
    Emma - 4 yrs old riding in a Marathon Emma and Cowmoo

Moderator - CPS Technician BookMama's Avatar

Meijer had a Polly house for $12.xx, reg. $24.xx, in the past month. Might ve worth checking out.
    Andrea, CPST, Tech proxy, special Needs trained
    DS 4/01 - Seatbelt * DD1 11/05 - Oobr, PWSGL, Performance Booster
    DD2 10/09 - GN SS/Argos
    Plus a plethora of "spare" seats for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by drlynne View Post
    I've got some polly pockets things she is welcome to. I have a small house and a plane, do you think she would want them? My little girl had the big polly world house, OMG, so many pieces it's really a pain in the butt, I wouldn't suggest buying it. I can put everything in a box and send it to you, FFS just PM me your address.
    Great! Are there multiple rooms in the house? Furniture? You say the house is small... about how small? I just don't want it to cost a ton to ship. If you have time, a picture would be great, but don't worry about it if it's too much trouble. Thanks! Oh, and do you have any of the boy dolls?

Quote Originally Posted by BookMama View Post
    Meijer had a Polly house for $12.xx, reg. $24.xx, in the past month. Might ve worth checking out.
    Thanks, Andrea! Let me see what Lynne's stuff is like. If I need to buy something I'll check there. Thanks!
    Jenny
    CPST and mommy to

I PM'ed DrLynne, still waiting for a reply. I'm curious to see what the house is like, whether it has rooms (how many) and furniture. I checked Meijer and they didn't have any Polly houses (though I probably went to a different one that you did, Andrea... I went north). I did find a boy doll though! Meijer had a pool set with a girl, boy, swim accessories and a pool. DD loves it. If we could get a house, she'd be all set.
    Jenny
    CPST and mommy to