Puzzling Q

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Does this need to be moved? If so please do.

I just do.not.remember if I tried to put the Radian next to the TFP rf. I know they do.not.work one rf tfp with ff xtsl. Deal is, my dad needs to be able to move his seat all the way back in order to get in (back/neck problems) so using both radians is out. Dd can still ride in the TFP w/o the top and I know it would work space wise. I know the cco and rn worked, but dang it! I sold it a while back. My *almost* 13 yo brother has to be able to sit outboard in the seatbelt.

Oh, the car is a 2009 Jetta with leather.

I guess my other option is to put ds FF in the center, but then dd has to be in the other radian. Do they puzzle ff/rf? *But we are talking lots of travel down deer-y roads in the country for 3 hours on both trips just to meet us, that isn't including the country roads back home. *

I may be able to lay my hands on a Scenera (SIL still hasn't brought it back to MIL's though :mad::mad: ). I have no idea if I can get it back, but I can try.

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
I had RF TF next to RF Radian for a while. It was tight but it worked, Not sure that will translate to a Jetta, though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC