Gift Card Swap 2010

P1ally

I think we should do another gift card swap this year. I think we should use this format:

I have:
-$50 Best buy

I'd like
- Target gift cards
- Walmart gift cards
- iTunes gift cards (looking for $10, $15 cards, willing to just pay for it instead of swapping)

Anyone down?

Last edited:
ADS

Jonah Baby

I would love to swap Target cards for Walmart cards!
We have one $30 and one $100 Target card. Obviously useful to us, but Walmart is even more useful.

Oh, forgot I have a $25 amc Theater gift card. We don't have one of these theaters near us, oops. Try me on what you have for a trade!

Last edited:

Sarah62008

Senior Community Member
I have a $15 card to Bath & Body.

Would like:

Walmart
Target
Kohls
Toys/Babies R Us
Gymboree/Crazy 8

Last edited:

bethng

I have a $50 Victoria Secret Card... have for 5 months or so.

ISO: Target, Fred Meyer, Gymboree - try me on other clothing stores

my oldest dd loves VS and I know she got lots of gift cards (and will get more tonight) so I will ask her if she has any she wants to swap that meet your needs. :D I am pretty sure she will be getting a target GC tonight. We will see how much its for.

BeckC

Oh I would love to unload some of these gift cards. lol

I have:

$39.56 at Victoria's Secret
$30 at Victoria's Secret
$50 at TGI Fridays
$50 at Bed Bath and Beyond
$15 to Strawberries/Coconuts/Specs/FYE
$15 to Strawberries/Coconuts/Specs/FYE

I would like:

Target
Old Navy
Lane Bryant

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I have a $25 Safeway card. I don't even know that we have a Safeway near us.

I can use Target, Old Navy, TCP, whatever.

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
I HAVE $50 to Bath and Body Works (2 $25 cards)...

WOULD LIKE Target, WalMart, or Price Chopper in the Northeastern states (NOT Kansas/Missouri)

May consider JCPenney, Sears, Kohls, KMart, Toys/Babies R Us, Barnes&Noble or Bed Bath and Beyond.

I have a Children's Place gift card I just called the number to confirm, there is $25.00 on it.

I would like to trade it for Target, Starbucks, Wal Mart, Victoria's Secret or try me. I'm most interested in Starbucks and Target though. Try me!

It was given to me in July for my birthday to buy kids clothes to embellish/sell but I'm not really into that anymore... I prefer to make everything. Basically I'll trade for anything I can use for *me* lol

This is great! I never thought to offer it on here but I'm sure someone could make use of it for clothes and I can get something of use to me...I would LOVE to trade this, Thanks!

leighi123

If anyone is interested in trading gift cards for my handmade, custom sewn items, let me know! I will take just about any gift card, and I can make all kinds of stuff (handmade or embelished clothing, advocacy wear, toys, bags, baby shoes, fleece sweatshirts, carseat ponchos.... etc). I've got pics of all my stuff too.

munchkin

I have
-$5 to Starbucks
-$50 to Macy's
-$143.xx to Macy's
-$25 to iTunes
-$25 to Qdoba (not desperate to trade because I will eventually use)

I will trade for (almost anything)
-Walmart
-Target
-Kohls
-national restaurants
-Joann's
-cash/paypal
-try me!

Last edited:

canadiangie

Canada only. I have a $50 baby gap gift card. Will not work at gap generation, but will work at baby gap, gap kids, regular gap, and gap body.

Hoping to trade for walmart, safeway, or superstore.

Last edited:

celtic1885

I have a $100 Kohls.

I want anything that'll get me the original cheaper Nook :p So wherever they sell those lol

Just an FYI - the Nooks are available at Best Buy & Walmart...and Barnes & Noble of course.............(might be available a couple of other places but i"m drawing a blank right now.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC