Cowmoo Multi-Tech pictures

oxeye

I got a little bit of an early Christmas present today. :love: Love this seat! Excuse my unenthused model, he's still not feeling 100% well.

Trying it out in the house -

IMG_4912.jpg

In the Sienna -

IMG_4914.jpg

Possible incompatibility in the Sienna? The buckle stalks are very long, this is twisted as far as it will go and the latchplate is right next to the lock-off. It would be higher if the lock-off weren't there. Still, the installation was very solid.

IMG_4919.jpg

In the Passat where it is going to stay for now!

IMG_4921.jpg

With the grumpy passenger. I moved the headrest up a slot after this pic -

IMG_4923.jpg

Legroom -

IMG_4928.jpg

Legroom in the Marathon for comparison -

IMG_4933.jpg

Let me know if anyone wants specific pics. :love: I think I "need" a cowmoo Frontier or Parkway SG to replace the Turbo in the Passat now. ;)

ADS

Pixels

Possible incompatibility in the Sienna? The buckle stalks are very long, this is twisted as far as it will go and the latchplate is right next to the lock-off. It would be higher if the lock-off weren't there. Still, the installation was very solid.

The lockoff is pushing the buckle down? Then it's creating slack in the belt. Hmm, I don't know. I mean, as long as it's less than an inch of movement (or whatever the standard is for the MT), it's technically okay.

Are the lockoffs required on this seat? US Britax seats, they're not required.

On the non-buckle side, are you supposed to have just the lap belt through the lockoffs? With US Britax seats, you either route both the lap and shoulder belt through the lockoff, or leave the lockoff closed and go over (neither through the lockoff).

oxeye

The lockoff is pushing the buckle down? Then it's creating slack in the belt. Hmm, I don't know. I mean, as long as it's less than an inch of movement (or whatever the standard is for the MT), it's technically okay.

Are the lockoffs required on this seat? US Britax seats, they're not required.

On the non-buckle side, are you supposed to have just the lap belt through the lockoffs? With US Britax seats, you either route both the lap and shoulder belt through the lockoff, or leave the lockoff closed and go over (neither through the lockoff).

The lock-off isn't really pushing the buckle down. I tightened as much as it would go, then rocked the seat away from the latchplate without loosening in order to close the lock-off. I'm going to send AdventureDad a PM to see if he knows, but from reading the manual it appears both lock-offs are required.

And yup, only the lap-belt goes through the lock-off on the non-buckle side.

sunnymw

can you take a close up pic of the back of the harness around where the shoulder covers end? i hope that makes sense :eek: thanks!

oxeye

can you take a close up pic of the back of the harness around where the shoulder covers end? i hope that makes sense :eek: thanks!

Is this what you are asking about?

5cc1d1fb.jpg

The shoulder covers/harness cover thingie are sewed together and the harness cover thing is sewed onto the harness. It's kind of interesting!

sunnymw

yep... is the white part grippy or rubbery at all? thanks for the pic, that is not what i pictured at all!

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I :love: it!!! It's a great looking seat!

I used to strongly dislike Cowmoo, but I really love it now!

oxeye

Man, I LOVE how upright those things are! :p

Oh it's seriously cool. I actually had to work to get it as reclined as it is in the pics. I'll be curious to see how DS sleeps in it but I have a feeling the headwings will keep his head back.

SignCuer

That's so AWESOME!!! I have always wanted one... RF to 55 lbs.... mmm.... Britax needs to set one for US soon!

menfusse

It only goes to 40lbs FF right? What about the booster portion? What are the limits on that? I mean, really I suppose it's pretty much intended to go straight from RF to booster?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC