My Current 3 Across

Chely7425

So, we are heading home from vacation... A vacation during which my radian harness tightener deal stopped working! Cue emergency run to the closest walmart to obtain a myride (which I actually really love) and a very annoyed call to skjp (they are sending me a new seat) and me filing an nhsta report... And we have a new 3 across! Trenton really likes the myride too :). And yes the last pic is random... But he is so cute!

ce2443f3.jpg

a299f437.jpg

f8643484.jpg

ADS

Chely7425

Thanks!! I was actually pretty surprised by how much room T2 has in the myride... He is tall but luckily a lot of leg!

geekKT

Too cute!

So are you going to keep the MyRide as a spare when the replacement Radian comes?

Chely7425

But think how cute little t3 would be in it with a prentice cover...

On an unrelated note... How much longer do you think t1 will fit in the radian rf...

Aurezalia

But think how cute little t3 would be in it with a prentice cover...

On an unrelated note... How much longer do you think t1 will fit in the radian rf...

I'm estimating about 4 inches above his head? So another couple years, at least. Stick a tape measure up there for accuracy, though. I suck at estimations. :eek:

Chely7425

I'll get around to measuring him one of these days.... He is staying there rf as long as he fits, turning him forward just leads to him and t2 fighting since they are facing each other :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC