CRS Tech Training Here I come!!

ADS

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
I called Laynni this morning to ask what I should do with the organization part of the application. She was surprised she hadn't sent the app out to me yet. I told her you had e-mailed it to me. She said great and to just fax in my part to her.

I also asked her when I would know I got in and when I would get info on where the class was, times, ect. She said I'm already in and she would send out the info within a week of receiving the official application.

I'm going to get DH to fax in the application on Monday, so if I haven't received anything by April 30th, I'll call her and check again.

Maybe just call her and ask for the info... then we'll both have all the details!

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Well my class scheduled for May 14&15 has been cancelled because the guy teaching the class resigned from his job and will not be teaching class' after May 4 :crying: I am thinking about Regina but I just don't think it is feesable right now :crying: I am waiting to hear back if there are any other instructors in my province :crying:

JaRylan

Well my class scheduled for May 14&15 has been cancelled because the guy teaching the class resigned from his job and will not be teaching class' after May 4 :crying: I am thinking about Regina but I just don't think it is feesable right now :crying: I am waiting to hear back if there are any other instructors in my province :crying:

I am so sorry to hear that. I know that the Regina dates don't really work for you because of your anniversary and your daycare. But I have to say please, pretty please, come to Regina! You can bring the firefighters with you. :D They'll have to get a hotel but you can stay at my house for free. Jen can't make it to Regina now but she did get into Saskatoon.

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
Oh, Jewels... I'm sorry. Definitely go take my spot in Regina. Jacqui has a bedroom all set up for you... it was supposed to be mine, but I bailed cuz Saskatoon means the boys get to see Gramma and Bumpa... they haven't seen them since Christmas!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC