A few blinkies

Melizerd

please save them to your computer and then upload them :D

TeachHistory.gif

ToddlerRides.gif

SpeakCarseat.gif

ADS

southpawboston

Too bad I have an aversion to blinking things...I like the boosters are for big kids one.

i agree here. i hope that people here don't start en masse adopting blinkies for theis signatures... they're as bad as (if not worse than) blinking smilies... if you start seeing them in every post after post, it will get pretty straining on the eye. :thumbsdown:

cpsaddict

Help! I copied and saved them to my computer and then uploaded them to my Myspace. However, they are on the Photos page and I want them on my profile. How do I do this? I am soo not computer savvy!

Thanks!

Melizerd

If you want them in the About me section Then just paste the code right in there. Like I love my husband one.

If you want it in the Intrest part on the left side paste the code in the general part. Or MS awareness one. Just go to edit your profile for either.

www.myspace.com/melizerd

cpsaddict

If you want them in the About me section Then just paste the code right in there. Like I love my husband one.

If you want it in the Intrest part on the left side paste the code in the general part. Or MS awareness one. Just go to edit your profile for either.

www.myspace.com/melizerd

Ok, so stupid question. Where do I find the code? Usually I have no problem finding the codes, but when I click on these nothing happens. I feel so stupid!

Melizerd

ok did you upload it to a photobucket acct? If you don't have one you need to open one, it's free.

Then once it's there it's the HTML code one you need to copy and paste that one (it's middle one). You can preview it too.

cpsaddict

ok did you upload it to a photobucket acct? If you don't have one you need to open one, it's free.

Then once it's there it's the HTML code one you need to copy and paste that one (it's middle one). You can preview it too.

Thank you! I do have a photobucket account! THANKS SO MUCH!! :D

Simplysomething

i agree here. i hope that people here don't start en masse adopting blinkies for theis signatures... they're as bad as (if not worse than) blinking smilies... if you start seeing them in every post after post, it will get pretty straining on the eye. :thumbsdown:

SPB, that would annoy me as well, but I don't see anyones signature line, unless I click their SN to view their profile. You can disable signatures in the User CP. :)

Makes the pages less cluttered too. lol

Victorious4

Senior Community Member

Ditto. I temporarily placed that "Love your kids? Buckle them up" heart blinky in my sig while I searched for the thread & couldn't find it -- just started a new thread instead because I didn't want it left in my sig too long :whistle: These are going on my MySpace as well....

Lara

Do you mind if I post them on the Babycenter Carseat board?

We are carseat blinkie crazy over there! :D LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC