so I haven't gotten L. a seat yet...

alake

I was going to buy her a TF but didn't like it very much, and have decided on possibly getting a My Ride. I was at the mall with her on Monday looking at car seats. I was playing around with a My Ride at Sears, and kind of mumbling to my self (Have a really bad head cold, and not thinking clearly) trying to figure out the recline. A lady was looking at car seats next to me, and she had a newborn and a toddler I would say around two, and started asking who I was going to rear face. I pointed to L. She asked me why I would rear face her, she was older then one. I explained a little about extended rear facing and how it is so much safer. Maybe I helped just a little.

ADS

mam521

Awesome about the ERF :thumbsup: Hopefully you did have an impact.

Dunno if you saw, but apparently the MR is on for $159 at Superstore :)

alake

Awesome about the ERF :thumbsup: Hopefully you did have an impact.

Dunno if you saw, but apparently the MR is on for $159 at Superstore :)

I went to Superstore this week, right after seeing the post, our SS doesn't have any, a NBB, a Comfort Sport, and a Graco travel system, was all I could see.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC