Apramo $15, Turbo $53 Canadian Tire

ADS

tam_shops

Thanks, I saw Canadian Tire, so Canadian! LOL I wasn't sure where you heard about the sale, and wanted to see a pic of the booster seats?

Never heard of that brand. Wondering it's ratings, fit etc?

And, which Turbo booster HBB or LB?

But have not seen a flyer from them & their site has a current flyer on it...

tam

featherhead

The Apramo is pretty new. Fit wise, it is shaped very similarly to the Harmony Literider, so I would think that fit would be similar as well. For the Turbo I assume HBB since I'm fairly certain that the LBB are less than $50. I should be getting my CT flyer today or tomorrow, so I should be able to check then.

tam_shops

Thanks so much! :) If I had the flyer, I'd have known! LOL

Looks like a nice seat, certainly the right price for a spare...wonder how it compares to the LB turbo booster.

tam

smackeen

I think I will be picking up a Turbo for DS#1 tomorrow. Just wish I knew how much it will be here.

Here is hoping that I get my flyers early today to satisfy my curiosity. ;)

selinajean

I think I will be picking up a Turbo for DS#1 tomorrow. Just wish I knew how much it will be here.

Here is hoping that I get my flyers early today to satisfy my curiosity. ;)

If the website price is $14.99 you can always have your store price-match that. Our store is notorious for having prices higher than every other town nearby. They will price-match if the customer points out the discrepancy.

Keeanh

If the website price is $14.99 you can always have your store price-match that. Our store is notorious for having prices higher than every other town nearby. They will price-match if the customer points out the discrepancy.

Really? I'll have to try that again. I DID point out a discrepancy and was basically told it was the price of living in a small town. If you put in *our* CT, the website price changes :rolleyes:. Yes, our store sucks. Oh, and I got a rain cheque for a CA (just for fun), and was told to keep phoning to see if it was in stock. YEAH RIGHT! Like it's ever going to be in stock there, LOL.

dragonfly8

I saw the Apramo yesterday at CT and didn't particularly care for it. However, for $15 I'd grab one to have as a spare.
When I was there, they were still marked at $24.99 so didn't.............

They just don't feel "solid" to me, but that doesn't mean they're any less safe or effective........

bubbaray

Yes, the paper flyer is correct, however -- and if you find a nice manager, they will give it to you "yesterday". My DH got it yesterday for the sale price.

Its OK, should be fine as a travel and back-up booster.

Lea_Ontario

I had DH pick one up for us too.

Not sure it'll fit into the car any better than a backless Turbo does, but it's an awesome price for a space anyhow.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC