Grrrr...Kohls lost my seats.

swags

I ordered two CA65's and a OnBoard 35 through Kohls. The 2 CA's shipped 3 days before my OnBoard. The tracking numbers that I received for my 2 CA's was invalid, I called Kohls who assured me that they had been shipped and would be here on or before the day the OnBoard arrived. Well my OnBoard arrived today with no CA's in site. I called them back and they said they would have to check with the vendor who shipped them but they had no information on them other then they had shipped:crying:. UPS had no packages due to be delivered to my address. I really need these seats to get here so I can see if they will work for my 3 across.

ADS

swags

Check your order status, if your tracking number is working you should be alright. My tracking numbers didnt work from the beginning. If it wasnt for the 30% off I got on them I would just have them cancel it but I cant beat that.

lovemybabies924

mine says it will be here 2moro so we will see! and i only got 20 percent off..but that was the only way i could afford to get one, i wanted the 30 off but i dont have a kohls card :( but now i have 30 kohls bucks or whatever and wanted to get DD her booster from there..but all their stuff seems WAY over priced compared to other retailers..

swags

Honestly this is the first time I have ordered from them. I dont have a Kohls card but my Grandmother does and put it on her card so I could get the 30% off. I also like that I can return them to the store if they wont work. If these dont work I am going to have to look at using Radians and I really would like to avoid doing that if I can. Hoping they find them and get them here soon.

swags

Just thought I would update that we did receive our other seats, the day we left to go out of town for x-mas. Thank goodness the neighbor called and said they were sitting out side our door and should he hold on to them for us. Now tomorrow I am going to see if we can get three across with then.

Minnesota

CPST Instructor
Oh I'm glad they got there safely, that's a bit nerve-wracking. And thank goodness for good neighbors!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC