What to purchase? Toddler booster seat or convertible

U

Unregistered

Hi,

My situation:
- I have a baby girl just over 2yrs (just over 30lbs); and a son who is 8 mnths (just over 20lbs)

- Son has outgrown the infant seat
- One of our convertible seat is broken

- we now have to purchase 3 car seats

- We have the Britax advocate and love it...but to buy three more seems like a lot of money

- We are thinking of the following:

1. purchasing one more advocate and two evenflow triumphs (good rating in consumers report)

2. purchasing one more advocate and two Britax Frontiers (a bit more money but we are told we will not have to buy another seat again)

3. Purchasing three advocates...

I'm not sure how safe my girl will be in the frontier right now...i'm thinking she may be too small.

any advice would be appreciated!

cheers

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Welcome. Your posts, since you are not registered, are in moderation. A moderator will come along, usually within a few hours, and approve them manually.

At two years and 30 pounds I'd rear face your daughter, so no Frontier. Are you open to options besides the Advocate? All others cost less, and most last a lot longer.

Don't trust Consumer Reports when it comes to carseats. Their testing is questionable. Besides, the Triumph isn't made anymore and hasn't been since 2007. The Triumph Advance replaced it, and the Triumph 65 replaced the Advance. The Triumph 65 is a great seat. 40 pounds rear facing, 65 pounds forward, with 17.5" top slots. It's got a taller shell than the Advocate as well, and more leg room. And quite possibly it's narrower than the Advocate. LOL The Triumph 65 is a big bubble of a seat, so it's funny to say it's narrower than something. It'll last longer rear facing and forward facing than your Advocate. And costs $140-$180. I'd probably get three of those and install them all rear facing. :)

http://carseatblog.com/5168/why-rear-facing-is-better-your-rf-link-guide/

Wendy

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Is the OP in Canada? If so, I believe the Triumph 65 has a 30# RF limit in Canada unfortunately.

You're right. Two mods were working on this at the same time. It was in the regular carseat section when I was answering. LOL

In that case, I'll leave it to the Canadian techs to recommend rear facing seats over 30 pounds.

Wendy

U

Unregistered

Thanks for the response Wendy!

Emily my daughter would not be comfortable rear faced as her legs would hit the seat...she does seem very comfortable in the advocate...and to see her comfort level and knowing that the safety of the advocate is one of the tops makes us feel very comfortable...

i'm open to suggestions...but do love the advocate

Thanks Wendy for the comments on the Frontier...i'm leaning toward her not being ready for it yet...but will continue to look into all options...the frontier seems like the easy choice for the future...but may not be the right one

cheers
john

amyd

Yes, none of the Evenflo seats rear-face past 30lbs in Canada. If you'd like to keep your daughter rear-facing, you'll need to look for a seat with a 35+lb limit. The First Years True Fit is a good option, often on sale for $150-$170 (usually at Zellers). It rear-faces to 35lbs & forward to 65. There's also the Graco My Ride (~$200, Walmart, Sears, Toys R Us), which rear-faces to 40lbs & forward to 65, and the Safety First Complete Air (~$260, Walmart, Toys), which rear-faces to 40lbs & forward to 50. You could also look at the Sunshine Kids Radians (rear to 40 or 45, depending on model & forward to 65), but that's getting up there in price ($279+, depending on the model), so may not be what you're looking for in a second seat.

I understand the idea of wanting to get the last seat your daughter will need, but I really would strongly encourage you to keep her rear-facing a bit longer (a lot of us aim to get our children to 3 rear-facing). If you choose a seat like the True Fit, you'll still need a dedicated booster seat afterwards, but you'll end up spending the same or less than if you purchased a Frontier now. Just something else to consider. Good luck in your search & please let us know if you have any other questions:)

U

Unregistered

My daughter sat comfortably in her rear facing seat (a TrueFit) until she was 3.5. Some days she had her feet up on the seat, legs straight, sometimes she had them crossed, sometimes she had them dangling over the sides of the seat. She never once complained about being uncomfortable, and trust me, she had the vocabulary and understanding to do so. In fact, now that she's forward facing she often still pulls her legs up into the seat because she's not comfortable with her feet dangling.

I think sometimes as adults we impose our own ideas of comfort on our children. We think of stiff knees and feeling cramped when kids don't have those same issues. In fact, as a short person (not even 5') I can say that having my legs bent or braced against something is far more comfortable than having my feet dangle.

amyd

Thanks for the response Wendy!

Emily my daughter would not be comfortable rear faced as her legs would hit the seat...she does seem very comfortable in the advocate...and to see her comfort level and knowing that the safety of the advocate is one of the tops makes us feel very comfortable...

i'm open to suggestions...but do love the advocate

Thanks Wendy for the comments on the Frontier...i'm leaning toward her not being ready for it yet...but will continue to look into all options...the frontier seems like the easy choice for the future...but may not be the right one

cheers
john

If you are planning to her to forward face, the Frontier is a fine option. There is no difference in safety between a forward facing convertible and a harnessed combination seat.

Lemonade

If you are going to FF, then the Frontier is the best option. It's a great seat and will last forever. My DD has one in one of our cars and does well in it. My DS has them in both cars.

For your DS, if you love the advocate, the Britax BLVD is almost the same but less $$. It has the same headwings.

Good luck.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
It is your prerogative if you want to FF or RF her but I just wanted to address the comfort issue. Many folks assume that because a child's legs touch the vehicle seat that they are uncomfortable. This is not the case. Many of us have much older, taller children RF very comfortably. My DD is 4 and either frogs her legs, crosses them or put them up on the vehicle seat. She is super comfortable. In fact, it's not uncommon for a forward-facing child to be uncomfortable. They are sitting there with their legs hanging with no foot support. My oldest always used to complain that her legs were asleep when she was FF. And it's much easier for them to kick the seat in front when FF. ;)

I'm not telling you that you have to rear-face, I just wanted to correct a common misconception about RF comfort.

I'm in Canada as well and my daughter has used both the True Fit and My Ride rear-facing. She loved them both. She was in the TF until a few months over 3 years old when she was too close to the rear-facing weight limit so I bought the My Ride. She's about a half inch shy of outgrowing the MR by height at 4 years old, but she should make it the winter. After that I'll likely go with a Nautilus or a Frontier for FF.

Last edited:

canadiangie

Hi,

I just want to clarify that your dd riding in an Advocate does not mean she is safer or would be equally protected than if she was seated rear facing. There is a misconception out there that Britax is best, and especially with the advocate I find parents think because it's so expensive or marketed by britax as the safest seat it is okay to forward face their young child. The fact is, your little one would be about 5 times safer in a side impact crash (the most deadly) if you turned her seat around. Add to that the imeasurable benefits in a front impact crash and it's hard for most of us to understand why more parents won't rear face past the outdated minimum of age 1.

All that to say, if you are going to keep her forward facing, the graco nautilus or britax frontier xt are your best bets in terms of long lasting seats that convert to good booster seats.

If you go the convertible route, the true fit by learning curve, my ride by graco, and complete air by safety 1st are all good ones to look at.

Chila88

My DD will be 3 next week, and a couple of months ago I moved her into a Frontier to pass our convertible down to DD2, as we had already achieved our rf goal. I :love: the Frontier....it is a great seat and if you are not interested in rf'ing your DD anylonger, I would recommend it.

U

Unregistered

Thank you all for the replies!

It is a personal choice FF and RF after a year...and i do agree that RF is safer for a smaller baby...but, we made the decision to FF our girl when she seemed to be bothered by her legs on the seat...as soon as we FF her she was good...

I think more important than RF is how they and the seat are secured...in the advocate FF we are very comfortable with our little girl's safety.

It sounds like three each for and against the frontier...i would love to read more opinions!

if the safety of the frontier is the same as a convertible i don't see why i would not go with it.

I don't want to be in the same position as one of the replies...purchasing a convertible now and having to replace it in less than a year...to me that doesn't make sense

so please more opinions....convertible vs toddler booster

As far as Britax being the best...like all of us i have done a lot of research on the topic and most ratings have them either one or two...when i purchased the advocate i read many threads too and found that the downfall is the price...as far as safety i still believe it's number one...not to mention ease of use and comfort...

cheers
john

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
and i do agree that RF is safer for a smaller baby
Rear-facing is safer for everyone, regardless of age, regardless of size. Rear-facing is especially beneficial at younger ages, infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers. Here is more information on why http://www.rearfacing.co.uk/facts.php (some of the info is European specific but the physics/biology aspect is standard worldwide)

I think more important than RF is how they and the seat are secured
A properly installed/fitting RF seat is safer than a properly installed/fitting FF seat.

I don't want to be in the same position as one of the replies...purchasing a convertible now and having to replace it in less than a year...to me that doesn't make sense
Keep in mind that with a combination seat, you are not able to see how the booster portion of the seat will fit your child in several years when you need it (since you can't predict the future). It is possible that the booster portion will not fit your child at the time the child is ready to move to a booster. If that happens you would need to purchase a dedicated booster at that time. Now, I seem to recall that the Frontier is better than most combination seats for booster fit, so that is a positive point for the Frontier.

As far as Britax being the best...like all of us i have done a lot of research on the topic and most ratings have them either one or two...when i purchased the advocate i read many threads too and found that the downfall is the price...as far as safety i still believe it's number one...not to mention ease of use and comfort...
All child restraints pass the same tests. There are no ratings to show which seat is safer than the other. There are some ease of use ratings put out by either NHTSA or IIHS (can't recall which it is right now) but those are not safety ratings. Consumer Reports does some random, unknown tests where they don't specify the testing criteria. You can do a search to find out why the Consumer Reports tests are not to be trusted.

I am unsure of where you are getting the ratings that Britax is "one or two". As I said, there are no ratings comparing the safey of one seat to another. Especially because different seats perform differently in different vehicles and with different sized children in them. One that is the safest in one particular vehicle/child/accident, could be the least safe in another situation.

This post is only meant as clarification of facts and not meant to be critical of any decisions you have made.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
The Britaxes aren't known for their legroom rear facing, or long term leg support forward (except the Frontier).

You're implying that anyone who has done research will see these ratings, and pay the price for an Advocate. Those of us here with an Advocate generally are aware that like any other forward facing seat for a one year old, it's up to 500% less safe. A rear facing Cosco Scenera IS safer than a forward facing Advocate for a young child. Is a two year old in a forward facing seat that is properly used and installed unsafe? Likely not. Are they up to five times safer rear facing? Yes. This is fact, not opinion. If you want to forward face her, fine. But it's not opinion.

And you'll see, most of us do not have Advocates. And believe me, we've done our research.

If you're interested in other seats, there are seats that will rear face longer with significantly more leg room, and shell height. If not, and Britax is it, I would spend the extra money on an Advocate when you're only going to use half the seat. After safety and fit comes economy. If you have extra disposable income, the Advocate is fine and then you can buy boosters when she's five or six. If like most people money is tight, buy Frontiers and save money in the short and long term.

Wendy

U

Unregistered

Hi all,

Don't mean to offend people...but do like the input

Regarding my Britax comments...i have an advocate and a safety first convertible right now...advocate is by far the better seat...simply google ratings and the britax is always one of the top ones...both personal site ratings and from consumer reports...and they do a safety test...britax themselves does their own safety tests...

hey, i don't want to sound like a sales person for britax...i have tried others in stores..the cosco one..evenflow...and although just an in store trial the britax seems a lot easier and durable..and man oh man does it look safer

I agree RF is safer...i read the article that was recommended...it is a personal article not supported by many professionals...i'm not saying they are wrong..but how can one look at that information and be convinced and not agree with the information that britax puts out there..

Great point with the not knowing the booster fit of my girl in two years

safety; ease of use; comfort; longevity; and price are all concerns of mine...

having to purchase three more seats is a pricey venture...one comment i read recently is to not look at the price...just the best one for you...because if it does cost $100-$200 more that would mean $25 to $50 more per year if one has to make a switch in four years

i would still love to hear some comments about the frontier vs a convertible seat

to add to this discussion...if i choose the convertible route...which ones would everybody recommend?

thanks for all your input

cheers
john

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Regarding my Britax comments...i have an advocate and a safety first convertible right now...advocate is by far the better seat...simply google ratings and the britax is always one of the top ones...both personal site ratings and from consumer reports...and they do a safety test...britax themselves does their own safety tests...

Yes, Britax does. They do the same testing Dorel does. There are standards that every seat has to meet. Beyond that we don't know what Britax does. Is their "True Side Impact Protection" (a trademarked term) true, or do they throw it against the wall and say it's got TSIP? There are no standards for SIP, so it doesn't matter what they do.

Consumer Reports does non standard testing, so their "results" cannot be compared to that of the manufacturers. In fact, they've retracted most of their carseat comments.

Take it like this. If I take your Advocate and drop it off the Empire State Building, what can I tell about how it will react in a crash? Not too much, the forces are different. So by doing non standard testing I get results, but maybe absolutely nothing usable to say how the seat will work in the way it's supposed to. Consumer Reports carseat pages are good for lining the litter box. NOT for parents to use. And they've retracted articles. Do a search here, not on google, for Consumer Reports.

As for finding ratings on google, people may give their opinions, and that's fine. However, safety ratings are NOT released, test numbers may mean nothing, and besides the NHTSA's ease of use ratings, there's little in terms of "This gets an A, that gets a B" that parents can use. Britax seats are remarkably easy to use, and comfortable. I will never disagree with you on that. However, I will stand, to the death, that with the standard tests as they are, a $45 Scenera is just as safe when used properly as a Britax Advocate. As such, since the Advocate is so pricey, and so un-economical, I cannot recommend it.

I agree RF is safer...i read the article that was recommended...it is a personal article not supported by many professionals...i'm not saying they are wrong..but how can one look at that information and be convinced and not agree with the information that britax puts out there..

Would you like the AAP articles?

http://aappolicy.aappublications.org/cgi/content/full/pediatrics;109/3/550 That's the 2002 article. It states:

Children should face the rear of the vehicle until they are at least 1 year of age and weigh at least 20 lb to decrease the risk of cervical spine injury in the event of a crash. Infants who weigh 20 lb before 1 year of age should ride rear facing in a convertible seat or infant seat approved for higher weights until at least 1 year of age.3,4 If a car safety seat accommodates children rear facing to higher weights, for optimal protection, the child should remain rear facing until reaching the maximum weight for the car safety seat, as long as the top of the head is below the top of the seat back.3

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/cgi/content/extract/121/3/619 AAP abstract on an article in the journal Pediatrics telling pediatricians to stop telling parents one year old. The rest of the article can be found at http://www.hss.state.ak.us/dph/ipems/injury_prevention/CPS/assets/M-BullonRFCar.pdf.

http://aapnews.aappublications.org/cgi/content/full/30/4/12-a 2009 articles stating that the AAP's recommendation is AT LEAST two, preferably longer.

Toddlers should remain rear-facing in a convertible car seat until they have reached the maximum height and weight recommended for the model, or at least the age of 2.

Here's an article from the British Medical Journal (in Britain they normally forward face between six and nine months): http://injuryprevention.bmj.com/content/13/6/398.abstract

Results: Children in FFCSs were significantly more likely to be seriously injured than children restrained in RFCSs in all crash types

I'm sorry, where are you seeing non professional opinions? The blog article was written by a member here, yes. It's a page to link to other studies, articles, and crash test videos.

We don't make this stuff up. We haven't got money for testing. Believe me, if we did there are SO many things we'd like to know. We only know what we see other studies releasing, and we've said for years that rear facing is safer. Finally three years ago the BMJ study was released, and it took another 18 months or so for the news media and the AAP to absorb it and redo their recommendations. The AAP hasn't done a policy change, just clarified their 2002 recommendation to rear face as long as possible.

i would still love to hear some comments about the frontier vs a convertible seat

Your daughter does meet the minimum for the Frontier. You mention Britax and their testing. They put two years and 25 pounds as a minimum on it so that children WILL rear face longer. Britax recognizes the benefits to rear facing as long as possible, and small kids generally don't fit well into the Frontier. Which I believe is because Britax wants kids to rear face longer.

Dorel has a 34" minimum on its seats to forward face. For the same reason that that way kids will rear face longer. They were the first to have 35 pound rear facing seats. Britax got 35 pound rear facing seats six years after Dorel. And they got 40 pound seats about a year after Dorel. They recognize the need to rear face longer, but they're much slower to execute it.

to add to this discussion...if i choose the convertible route...which ones would everybody recommend?

I'd turn your Advocates around. Then I'd look at the Sunshine Kids Radians, Safety 1st Complete Air, Learning Curve True Fit, Evenflo Triumph 65, and Graco My Ride. The Britaxes come in after that because they're shorter with less leg room and more money, but if they are what you love, they are safe seats that are easy to use.

Wendy

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I will not get any safety ratings provided by a legitimate safety institute if Google ratings. Personal ratings mean nothing to me when there is a super high percentage of safety seats being used incorrectly and when most people FF their children at 1 year old. I research above and beyond what most internet reviewers do so their reviews are not that useful to me.

As for Consumer Reports, I already mentioned that their criteria for testing is unknown/unshared and that they have made many errors. I recommended you do a search on why their testing was invalid.

As Wendy said, extra (above and beyond normal FMVSS/CMVSS) testing by manufacturers is meaningless until there is a standard in place for that testing that is useful for real world situations. If the testing was so meaningful in real world situations, then why are the manufacturers not sharing exactly what their testing methodology and results are?

I can do the research myself and easily find that frontal collisions are some of the most dangerous, that childrens heads are a much larger proportion of their body than an adult, that their bones are softer and not ossified, that in a FF seat, their heads are thrown forward in an accident while their body is held back risking internal decapitation and I can read several real life stories of children in FF seats that are miraculously recovering from internal decapitation....what I can't do is view the extra testing that Britax says they do, nor can I can find out what those tests are or what the results are.

If there was something on the link I provided that is clearly opinion and cannot be backed up, please let the owner of the site know or us so we can contact him. He wants to provide true and accurate information so if something is amiss, he'd like to know about it.

A forward-facing harnessed seat is a forward-facing harnessed seat whether it be a convertible in forward-facing position or a combination seat. The advantage to a convertible is that it rear-faces. If you're not going to rear-face, then start with looking at forward-facing seats only. If you can't find one that fits your vehicle and your child properly, then look at convertibles to see if you can find one that fits forward-facing better. The other reason you might want a convertible is if there is a younger sibling to pass the seat down to (younger one gets convertible to rear-face longer while older one goes into a booster).

Personally, I've never found a seat that did double or triple duty well. Even with my oldest who is a teenager, the seat I had for rear-facing her, didn't work as well forward-facing. I ended up buying her a different seat for forward-facing. The True Fit, which my daughter used to have, works very nicely in our vehicle forward-facing. Unfortunately it didn't last my daughter as long as I wanted for rear-facing so I had to get a new rear-facing seat. Her current rear-facing seat doesn't work well forward-facing in our vehicle, so once she flips forward, I'll be looking for something new. Some people get lucky and find a seat that can perform multiple tasks well in their vehicle. For me, I just buy what my needs are at the time and if it works for the next stage, super, if it doesn't then I'm off looking for something else. And no, I'm not made of money, I just make it work.

U

Unregistered

Thanks again!

I do wish others stated their opinions so i don't have to look around the net so much

There is no need to try to convince me that RF is safer...i realize that

and, i realize that the basic standards of safety are me with every seat...my friend had an eddie bauer (don't know which one) and a few years ago there was a plane crash and a child survived in the seat...amazing...nobody knows which ones will actually go to that standard or if it was just a good thing that happened that day

what i see with the britax is a better made product...and when i hear their testing goes beyond the standard as a consumer that makes me happy

i'm still on the fence about getting the frontier for my daughter...but i do see the point of getting what is needed now...that's what we have been doing so far...but geez three seats now and than another two in a year or less...my wife is going back to work in May, so by that time my daughter will probably be 35lbs who knows maybe even 40lbs...which will mean she will have to go FF...and my question will be to keep her in the convertible

i do appreciate all the input! i will go out and check the ones that Wendy mentioned...The Evenflow one ranks high with consumers report (i know you don't care) but i like them as a starting point...and feel good that they do safety testing as well as ease of use...i'll look into your comments regarding them

hopefully others will get on board and state their opinions here!

mam521

Thanks again!

i'm still on the fence about getting the frontier for my daughter...but i do see the point of getting what is needed now...that's what we have been doing so far...but geez three seats now and than another two in a year or less...my wife is going back to work in May, so by that time my daughter will probably be 35lbs who knows maybe even 40lbs...which will mean she will have to go FF...and my question will be to keep her in the convertible

If you actually believed in ERF, you could happily put your daughter into a Sunshine Kids Radian XT or a Radian Premier with a 45lb RF limit. This seat also FF to 65lbs and is the only other on the market that allows for RF tethering. You'll see that many, many people like it far better than Britax because it offers some things Britax doesn't - steel reinforced frame, low profile sides for ease of use, lots of RF leg room, ect.

Remember too, that your daughter's growth trend will likely slow. My DD is nearly 4 and has always and continues to average between the 50th and 75th percentile for height and weight at any given time and is only 37lbs. We turned her FF way too early, partially because we didn't know better, partially because she's violently carsick RF. Regardless, we now have tons of fantastic options if she were to have remained RF.

We own a Nautilus, a Frontier and a Frontier XT as a result. All 3 are excellent seats. I'm going to say that honestly, the Nautilus is the better seat for a smaller, skinnier kid, especially if you're going to insist on FF so early. Its a bit narrower and hugs the body more like a convertible (likely providing better SIP - don't quote me though). It has a reinforced frame and has a 9year expiration (6 in harness mode) which is nice since there is some inkling that cost is a consideration and can be used as a harnessed seat, HBB or backless booster.

Frontier will be the last seat you need to buy because the XT's are good till 120lbs. It has a no rethread harness, it has the VersaTether. Its wider so as to accommodate bigger kids. If you don't want to have to purchase another seat ever and Britax is your thing, go for it.

Have you honestly gone out to a store and put your child into the different seats? I'm getting the impression you haven't, that you've only watched the Britax videos on the site and bought an Advocate. If you had, you'd feel the SK Radians and the Graco Nautilus' weights and know they are reinforced, strong seats. You'd know there is more RF leg room on a Radian and they come with tons of cover options. You'd know TF has their own RF anti rebound technology and that the MyRide 65 has a deep shell and tons of comfort features.

The best seat always has been and will continue to be the one that fits your child best AND gets the best installation so its used correctly each and every time your child rides in it. That doesn't mean that seat a will always work in all your vehicles. TechnoGranola put it best when she said she buys a seat that does the duty it needs to do at that time. If it means changing seats 15 times to get the right one, then so be it. Your kids cannot be replaced - I honestly believe putting your eggs entirely in the proverbial Britax basket is an ignorant (as in uneducated) decision and isn't in the best interest of your most precious asset. I had the same ignorant attitude until I took a moment to educate myself, play with the seats at various retailers and begin asking truly open minded questions. And wow, how far I've come!

Don't get me wrong, Britax makes a nice "Cadilac" seat. I own 5 of them. Would I buy another...unless it was a Frontier, I don't think so. I love the convenience features, but whats the point if I can't use them for the full lifespan of the seat? If I did, I wouldn't buy an Advocate - waste of around $70 for airbags that are for a passenger beside the seat, IMO. The Boulevard does the exact same thing for your child - protects them in a crash event. The platforms are the same minus a pair if space hogging air bags.

So, I guess in summary, if you want to buy your last ever carseat and are insistent on FF in a Britax, buy a Frontier. If you feel Frontier is too big but still want Britax, go with what you know and buy an Advocate. If you're open minded, let the forum know and many new suggestions will come your way. Pretty much none of which will be an Eddie Bauer seat ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC