Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Pictures of kids in boosters sleeping

Is there an article on properly using a booster with pictures of dues and don't? Maybe with pictures with an x over the the ones not using them right. I looked on the blog but didn't really see anything.

I'm so tired of seeing sleeping 3-4 year olds on facebook falling out of a booster so the seat belt is doing no good. I try to not click on them but some times I just cant help my self....partly because some times I wonder is that really what it looks like, so then I have to look.

I would love to be able to share an article on properly using a booster every now and then. I generally send a message to my close friends when I see a picture that's just bad but try to put a positive spin on it but I would love to just be able to link an article via my status when I see one that I can comment on and then hope that it helps some one.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads