Points for my dh

Joyofbirth

So my dh took us to drive throuhg a big neighborhood with lots of Christmas lights. It's very popular here. You drive throuhg very slowly. Like 2-5 mph. There were short stretched we went 10-15. Anyway as we were pulling up to the area, I asked dh if we should pull over and turn dd3 forward just for this trip so she could see the lights. We could turn her around after we leave the neighborhood. He said, "She's fine rear-facing, she can always see out her window without trouble. No sense in turning her." So I guess he actually does hear all the talking I do. :thumbsup:

ADS

AtTheSouthDam

Yay DH!

Do I have the only child here who turned back to RF so she could see the Christmas lights? She only wants to ride in DH's car because she's RF and can see more. :D

Kris0722

Yay DH!

Do I have the only child here who turned back to RF so she could see the Christmas lights? She only wants to ride in DH's car because she's RF and can see more. :D

So cute! When we went to look at lights, ds2 (who is rfing) could see everything well - but of course, on a 10 second delay as compared to his ffing brother. Our biggest challenge was getting the older one to stop telling the little one to look for stuff that was still ahead of ds1 as it was frustrating ds2! LOL!

pj2rc

great!! My mom drives me nuts always saying "too bad C can't see the lights" .. or whatever we're looking at ...I keep having to hold my tongue & remind her there are other windows and we aredriving all the way past ....... argh.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC