Question Canadian Avenue sightings?

tam_shops

Anyone seen the Avenue in Canada recently? Think I asked once before & it used to be at Sears, but no more....was thinking it'd make a great spare seat for yds & great if we ever need to fly...

Though, does the Maestro work w/ the trays on a plane & is it approved? Guess we could take our d/c seats w/ us instead...

tam

ADS

amyd

Last Avenue I saw was at Sears as well. I've never seen one anywhere else, actually. Haven't seen one in a while though.

I believe the Maestro does work on the plane and yes, any harnessed seat with a CMVSS sticker is approved for airplane use. I think someone on the board flew with a Maestro...vonfirmath, maybe?? You could try PMing her and see how it went.

tam_shops

Thanks! :)

Will do, guess it makes more sense...Our Sears doesn't have the Avenue, I looked awhile ago...

Sold my spare MA & YDS is almost too long for his SS1, so got to start thinking about what to do w/ both of them for spare seats, or do w/ out since I also have d/c seats!

tam

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC