For Sale thirsties duo diapers

love-pink

SOLD!!!

I have 6 thirsties duo diapers in size 2. they all are stain and stink free, only washed in rock in green and hung dry 90% of the time.

all come with both the original microfiber and hemp inserts.

1 mango (orange)
1 rose (pinkish red)
1 orchard (lilac)
1 meadow (green)
1 alice brights (floral print)
1 blackbird (tree print)

asking $15 shipped/ppd each. please cover pp fees. or $43 for all 3.

asking $15 each or $55 for all (shipped with dc#, please cover pp fees).

asking $14 each or $70ppd/shipped for all 6.

pics added to post 3.

Last edited:
ADS

love-pink

just did the wash today also have one in medow (green) . it also comes with both liners. all the dipes are in euc. $15 each or $55 for all.

love-pink

SAM_0082.jpg

SAM_0085.jpg

SAM_0087.jpg

SAM_0084.jpg

$14 ppd/shipped each. $53 for all 4.

love-pink

adding an alice brights and a blackbird also. they are also stain and stink free and a size 2 with both original inserts. $70 ppd/shipped for all 6 dipes.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Usually not, but if it does I'd be more than happy to cover the extra. It should all fit in a FRB if nothing else!

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Thanks! FRB= flat rate box :) A medium FRB should fit them all and it's $10.70 or so to ship. I have a boy but I will take them all and give the girly ones to my friend ;) PM me a total if you want extra for shipping and I can send you PP when I get home in a couple of hours.

Just out of curiousity, how did these fit for you? According to their sizing chart DS should just barely be fitting these--he's 18lbs and 18m and wears a size 3 sposie, and wears medium Thirsties covers with the tabs crossed, so as small as they go.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC