how long will a kiddo fit in the complete air 65?

ADS

mamakc

Here is a pic of my DD in the seat, just messing around in the living room so obviously not installed. However, she has the same torso size as your DS. This is the CA at it's tallest setting.

IMG_1095.jpg

Hope this helps!

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
forever.

But really, it's one of the largest seats on the market....super duper tall and with a 40 lb limit..my 3 yo ds is rearfacing in his, and will probably be able to do so until he is 5. Your child could easily be rearfacing for probably another year? And then forward facing, it has high slots and the 65 lb limit...will fit probably until your child is 7+...well into booster age :)

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
anyone know the difference in top harness height against the TFP?

My son has about 1 to 1.5" more torso height room in the CA than in the TF. He just barely needs the top height in the CA but is less than an inch away from outgrowing the TF by height.

He's 4yrs old and has a tall torso - is borderline on needing to use top slots in Nautilus.

So it will last a long time. :)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Even my super-big 4 1/2 year old fits RF by height (not weight though) and FF has some room to grow by height! (For reference, she's over the top slots on the Radian in almost all cars, but has about 1/2 inch in almost all cars in the CA.)

Meg

I bought a CA for my 4 year old (who is bigger than your son) and he has tons of room to grow. I was shocked by all the room when I extended the headrest all the way up.
sep003.jpg

For comparison, this is the fit in a Radian on the same day:
sep011.jpg

SignCuer

my 8 yr old cousin still fit in it.. still rides in it sometimes.. on top slots.. and she has a LONG torso!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC