checking interest MA and RA parts

BlessedMama10

I have decided I may as well cut my losses and part with my beloved MA and RA. I have all the parts to each seat except for harness straps. I actually have those but they aren't the originals and they are expired so not safe to pass on. I didn't know if anyone here may be interested before I list them on my local Craigslist so I thought I would ask.

I have all the EPS and comfort foams, the latch and tether straps that are good until 5/2012 and 6/2012, the lock offs, the shells if anyone wants them for any reason and the covers. I can get pics if there is any interest. :)

ADS

djma

I may have missed something, but can you sell just your RA? Like all together? Are they wrecked or something?

djma

no harnesses :whistle:

:doh: Thanks! I am tired! LOL And I really would like to have a RA - so I guess I just got excited! :p

ETA - So how much would it be for a RA shell and foam (everything except the harness?) My zip code is 30052 if that helps. Thanks!

BlessedMama10

I will weigh it and check shipping cost. I would love for it to go to good home and all it needs is a harness. I have attachment issues, can you tell? :eek:

djma

When does the seat itself expire? I loooooove the original RA! I have an aloha cover in DD's closet that really needs to be loved! LOL

Rebelnicky04

So on the MA what is the DOM? Sorry if I missed that :p and you have the entire shell and everything minus the harness straps? If so I might be interested :)

BlessedMama10

The DOM on the MA is 06/19/06. It is in great shape and all it needs is a new harness. I have the original harness except for the crotch strap part but I can't say for sure if it has been in the washer or not. I honestly don't remember. I got a new harness set from a mama here but it has a date of 2002 and the crotch strap has a date of 2003 so I wouldn't use it after I was told they do expire with the seat.I also have an extra back EPS foam for it and 2 extra comfort foams for it. The seat pad has some stain/discoloration in the crease of the seat, under the booty, but it's not too bad IMO and I am pretty picky. There is some wear in a few various spots that I can take pics of but all in all it's in good condition. I have the harness straps and belly pad too. I would love to keep it but after paying to get the EPS foam and the harnesses from the mama I have so much invested it wouldn't be worth it to me now to buy new harnesses so I figure I may as well let it go. :)

kate4478

I have a new crotch buckle for $5 plus shipping if someone needs it. I think it's grey. Lol, it's sitting in DS closet and it's been a while since I looked at it! :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC